• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bmr:

That's really uncool.

Its truth. If he wants to judge people, he should probably look in the mirror first.

Nobody's attacking your personal life. And far as I know your accusations are as baseless as me saying that you stomp puppies and deform babies. You crossed the line, your ass oughta be banned.

EDITED FOR GRAMMAR!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Its absolute fact.

Wow, then where is the proof that CW snorts coke and has homosexual sex?

You Know where its at..........figure it out.

No, BMR. Show me. If it's "absolute fact" then show us, the community at SoxTalk where it's at. C'mon now BMR. You wouldn't be lying, a fine upstanding man like yourself, right?

Ask him.  Im not revealing my source, I have no need to satisfy any of you.

You have absolute proof then show us.

If you refuse to name your source then you're obviously lying to cover up for a baseless accusation you made. C'mon BMR. Get off your lying punk ass and stand up for yourself for one in your life instead of slinking off into a corner.

If you refuse to name your source then you're obviously lying to cover up for a baseless accusation you made.  C'mon BMR.  Get off your lying punk ass and stand up for yourself for one in your life instead of slinking off into a corner.

YES im OBVIOUSLY lying................ :lol:

If you refuse to name your source then you're obviously lying to cover up for a baseless accusation you made.  C'mon BMR.  Get off your lying punk ass and stand up for yourself for one in your life instead of slinking off into a corner.

Yes you are. You say it's absolute fact then won't show us where this "absolute fact" came from. It sets off the BULLs*** DETECTOR quite easily.

Yes you are. You say it's absolute fact then won't show us where this "absolute fact" came from. It sets off the BULLs*** DETECTOR quite easily.

;) Dude are you really this clueless? Do you honestly think i can be "pressured" into do anything by anyone? ESPECIALLY you? LMAO, thats funny bro............ :D But thanks for entertaining me....... :)

;) Dude are you really this clueless?  Do you honestly think i can be "pressured" into do anything by anyone?  ESPECIALLY you? LMAO, thats funny bro............ :D But thanks for entertaining me....... :)

Aw, there goes BMR with his baseless accusations again and when put to the test he shows that he is a liar. Every word from you BMR is like another turd falling into my drink because everything that comes out of you is bulls***.

I really honestly think you are like 13....15 tops.

Sure.  Jas, youre a nice guy, whom I respect a lot.  I will ensure that I do my part, from now on........ :cheers

Thanks Bmr. By the way, I heard on sports talk today that the man in your avatar may be coming back to the NBA. I guess Phil Jackson is thinking about asking Jordan to become a Laker. He won't do it until he knows the future of Kobe though (Not whether he's going to jail, but whether he really is gonna have the mindset to play and if he's gonna be thinking about basketball when he's on the court).

I got to say...it would be really interesting watching Jordan. I don't know what I'd think if Jordan went on the team I dislike the most.

Thanks Bmr.  By the way, I heard on sports talk today that the man in your avatar may be coming back to the NBA.  I guess Phil Jackson is thinking about asking Jordan to become a Laker.  He won't do it until he knows the future of Kobe though (Not whether he's going to jail, but whether he really is gonna have the mindset to play and if he's gonna be thinking about basketball when he's on the court).

I got to say...it would be really interesting watching Jordan.  I don't know what I'd think if Jordan went on the team I dislike the most.

he's embarassed himself and tarnished his legacy enough..

Thanks Bmr.  By the way, I heard on sports talk today that the man in your avatar may be coming back to the NBA.  I guess Phil Jackson is thinking about asking Jordan to become a Laker.  He won't do it until he knows the future of Kobe though (Not whether he's going to jail, but whether he really is gonna have the mindset to play and if he's gonna be thinking about basketball when he's on the court).

I got to say...it would be really interesting watching Jordan.  I don't know what I'd think if Jordan went on the team I dislike the most.

Same here. Id be in shock, but I also hate the Lakers. I might have to chance my mind if MJ comes back........... :o

Same here. Id be in shock, but I also hate the Lakers. I might have to chance my mind if MJ comes back........... :o

I know what you mean. In some weird way I think I'd be inclined to root for the Lakers, soley so MJ can go out on a positive again.

I grew up watching him. I still think the best thing he could do is rejoin the Bulls organization and from what I've read Paxson would like that to happen and he and Pip are doing all the right things to get Jordan back involved.

I read where Jordan even visited the Barto center a week ago.

Damn I can't wait for the Bulls season to start.

he's embarassed himself and tarnished his legacy enough..

Yep, being one of the top 20 players in the NBA when your 40 is really embarrasing yourself.

Agreed. They said he would come back in the role of distributor of the ball........Mj could still do that through the triangle, trust me.