College Basketball

Texsox

WHERE you go?

University of Texas - Pan American Go Broncs!

I believe we have the distinction of being the worse NCAA Division 1 team to ever be sanctioned by the NCAA. We're an independant. Most of our budget comes from being foder for programs looking to pad their record.

One very bright spot. Our new (2 years ago) Coach Hoffman is great. Positive ethics like you wouldn't believe. Graduates a big majority of his players. Gives to the community. Will speak to any youth group and a ton of adult groups as well, even during the season.

Last year he was our keynote speaker for a Boy Scout adult leader's banquet. The person who announced him spoke for 3 or 4 minutes on his team's accomplishments. He spoke for 30 minutes and not once mentioned basketball. His philosophy on relationships and mentoring young people was truly inspiring.

We use to play DePaul every year until we beat them , then they took us off the list.

We here at ISU should start a tradition of lynchmobbing our basketball team; they suck and act as if the entire university owes them something...b****ASSES! They are the biggest pigheads on the entire campus.

:fyou ISU men's basketball team!

We here at ISU should start a tradition of lynchmobbing our basketball team; they suck and act as if the entire university owes them something...b****ASSES!  They are the biggest pigheads on the entire campus.

:o Heather i havent talked to you in forever! :notworthy

We here at ISU should start a tradition of lynchmobbing our basketball team; they suck and act as if the entire university owes them something...b****ASSES!  They are the biggest pigheads on the entire campus.

:o Heather i havent talked to you in forever! :notworthy

Be Good, Son!

Unlike Heather I will be supporting my Redbird Basketball team this year. Hopefully, they won't embarrass ISU off the field/court like the football team did.

I saw something about a meet the players thing scheduled for this Thursday but that's about it. Nothing much. New coach this year after a real bad year last year although they did finish better than they started. And most of the players are returning, so that could be good...or not. Who knows? :huh:

Go Redbirds and Go Illini!!!