7/30 Games

BamaDoc

2 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

If this true nobody is allowed to give me shit if he makes it. I couldn't have seen that coming. Completely changes the equation. I'm a bit intrigued. 

Isn't it amazing that prospects/people can make adjustments and become better versions of themselves despite grand pronouncements from others about who they are and what they will become. No way you could've seen that coming, After all everyone is who you thought they are.

5 hours ago, ron883 said:

Robert is making a mockery of AAA. Sox won't look great keeping him down if he keeps his insane production up

He's already jumped 2 levels this year and it's his first season in America playing mostly injury free. I don't think keeping him down now looks as bad as keeping Eloy down last year looked.

9 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

If he's good I'm going to just post a picture of Joe Pesci and say "win some, lose some" and eat my crow. I was right about Giolito so at least I can hang my hat on that. 

I'm still intrigued. 

You were right about Giolito but then you backtracked it all when he hit his first rough patch 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

You were right about Giolito but then you backtracked it all when he hit his first rough patch 

On 7/16/2019 at 8:32 AM, Jack Parkman said:

Based on the fragility of his delivery, I can say he's a safe bet to be a #3, will have years where he pitches like a strong # 2, and he will pitch like an ace for stretches. He's probably always going to be inconsistent and maddening to people, because you see the ace in him but he can't keep his shit together long enough to actually pull it off. 

He's going to have stretches where he's absolutely dominant and stretches when he's average or worse. The truth lies somewhere in between. 

I say this as one of his biggest fans. It is what it is. 

What I said initially was too harsh and this is what I meant. Is this backtracking?