Happy Columbus Day!!!

HighHeat45

Yeah...and for your information...the FEDERAL credit union is open on a FEDERAL holiday...schools out, gov't buildings are closed, most banks are closed...but f-ing A...I HATE TO BE AT WORK!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

makes the world go 'round.

Columbus did what others hadn't done(well, they did, but one thousand years before)...he opened the door to the new world, whether he discovered north america or not. I don't know if we should celebrate or not...but he still should be recognized for opening the gilded age of discovery.

ok, I need to hit northgate and get some alcohol... :cheers

Yeah...and for your information...the FEDERAL credit union is open on a FEDERAL holiday...schools out, gov't buildings are closed, most banks are closed...but f-ing A...I HATE TO BE AT WORK!!! 

I'm sitting here at work as well with nothing to do. Just have to be here until 9pm. :atwork :banghead

I'm sitting here at work as well with nothing to do. Just have to be here until 9pm. :atwork :banghead

Same here, except I am outta here at 3:25 :banghead