MLBExecBurner claims Sox "heavily evaluating pitching"...possible trade?

SoCalChiSox

50 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Yes I'd rather roll with Dunning over either.. But I'd rather have Gray over Lopez/Gonzalez, by a wide margin actually too

As a former jon gray stan, there is something very wrong with him right now.

Velocity is way down and he's not getting any swing and miss.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's wishful thinking at best now and delusion at worst.  I'm talking about the rumored Marlins deal before he got traded to AZ. 

There was a rumor that before trading Gallen to AZ the Marlins offered him to the Sox for Madrigal and they declined. Looks like a big D'oh right now. 

I don't remember a trade rumor regarding Sox and Marlins for Gallen . You might be right. I do remember the discussions I took part in when a December 2019 rumor popped up involving Sox,Dbacks, Madrigal and Gallen.

We had just lost the Wheeler bidding.You made a thread on who should be the next FA starting pitcher to target. Rumors started that Keuchel and the Sox were close .Then the Sox traded for Mazara. I thought the Sox might use Marzara in a trade after Hahn made some comment about it.

The thread devolved into talking about trading for Snell more than it discussed who to sign next. Then end of December we signed Keuchel.But I had fun talking about Gallen for Madrigal  even though it was just a random tweet rumor with no reason to think it was real.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
typo