Amazing stat about Pedro Martinez this year

sox-r-us

He had opponents batting 0.350 against him after the 7th inning.....I hope Grady Little knew that fact.....or did he just ignore it? I know Pedro told him he wanted to continue, but the manager should not be asking at that point, he should be telling

You are so right. Pedro was well done at that point. Left him in the fire too long and they all got burned.

I second that. there is no way the yanks would get Pedro, and I don't think Pedro would ever join the dark side... now as for Vlad Guerrero, thats a totally different story.

He will be the Yanks Starting RF next year

I'd have to see how he reacted to playing under pressure. The last time he was under any kind of pressure was getting to 40-40.....he had like 2 weeks to get there, and he never did.

Also....even if they don't sign Colon next year, they'll still have Jon Lieber coming off Tommy John surgery at some point....I assume probably May or June or somewhere around there.

Knowing the Yankees, they're rotation will f***ing be Colon, Mussina, Pettitte, Lieber, Contreras next year. If it is, that's a sick rotation.

Yankees are going to be very good next year. How much does Bernie Williams have left? I can honestly see the Yanks putting Soriano in CF and Bernie DHing and playing the field everyonce in awhile. I think they will bring in some pen help too.

BTW, Pedro will never pitch for the Yankees. Too much bad blood, him and George don't get along.