100% Capacity Starting 6/25

DoUEvenShift

By all accounts online, it sounds like the Sox "Fans" had a bad night in the bleachers.  Someone with influence needs to put out a PSA to stop acting like a jackass - fighting, throwing beers, harassment of players & more. 

There is a difference between having fun and ruining the game for other people. 

Hopefully people can figure it out before there is a packed house next weekend and going forward... 

PS - Stop doing the wave.  This isn't soccer.  

Edited by ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2021 at 10:29 AM, raBBit said:

Sox have been selling the tickets and assigning season ticket holders to seats on a homestand basis. The Sox already handled this homestand by the time the city/state gave the okay on 100% capacity.

I still have to think the delay was because of them not having enough workers. Theres very obviously a shortage at the park. It seems they could have sold limited single game tickets otherwise.

53 minutes ago, ThatBallHitDeep_WAYBack said:

By all accounts online, it sounds like the Sox "Fans" had a bad night in the bleachers.  Someone with influence needs to put out a PSA to stop acting like a jackass - fighting, throwing beers, harassment of players & more. 

There is a difference between having fun and ruining the game for other people. 

Hopefully people can figure it out before there is a packed house next weekend and going forward... 

PS - Stop doing the wave.  This isn't soccer.  

Its been like that all season.  I'm not sure why, bandwagoners or something else, but the left field has devolved into a really nasty place.  I would never bring a child to that section, which is a shame because growing up the bleachers were my favorite place to sit.  There's nothing wrong with having a few drinks at the game and enjoying yourself, but whats going on in the left field bleachers almost every night is worse than anything I've even seen at Wrigley.  And yeah that wave sucks and it happens multiple times per game in intense situations.  Always eminating from left field.

I’m not a wave guy, but why throw that in with a legitimate argument against drunken douchebaggery? Someone called in to b**** about the wave on the postgame show Monday.

On to more pressing fan discussion topics:

Is M & M Guy going to return to his rightful place in the scout seats, or is his change to behind the Sox dugout permanent?