World Series Game 3

aboz56

Anyone who can see the game.. I'm in class right now. I get out in a little bit.  Should I bother going to the bar to watch the end of the game or just stay here and finish up some work??  how long does it look like the delay will be??

Rain delay shouldn't take longer than hour and that is including the removal of the tarp. Looks like it might be a real good game. If you can make it to a bar I would suggest go.

Rain delay shouldn't take longer than hour and that is including the removal of the tarp.  Looks like it might be a real good game.  If you can make it to a bar I would suggest go.

Good game of what I have seen so far. Rain makes me worry, was coming down pretty hard.

What the hell is going on.......David Cassidy singing God Bless America. Its so terrible and you know Fox is just trying to promote their shows in the process (When introducing him they said, "Please welcome, starring in an upcoming episode of Malcom In the Middle, David Cassidy." Its funny, but in another sense shameless marketing.

What the hell is going on.......David Cassidy singing God Bless America.  Its so terrible and you know Fox is just trying to promote their shows in the process (When introducing him they said, "Please welcome, starring in an upcoming episode of Malcom In the Middle, David Cassidy."  Its funny, but in another sense shameless marketing.

Man on, no outs, let's go fishies.

the Marlins pulled a Sox move and blew a runner on 3rd one out opportunity. Castillo then looked awful in his 3rd straight AB. Now Willis allows the go ahead run with a 2 out hit and then walks Bernie on a 3-0 strike, err ball i guess. Pitching change, oh i REALLY hope the Fish can somehow pull this out. I hate the Yankee$.

Did I hear the announcers right last night? The Yankees have a payroll of 160 million?

No wonder they are in it every f*cking year. They don't just develop talent, they also pay for it.

If you can't win with that payroll, you deserve to be shot. s***, with 160 million at our disposal, the White Sox would be there every year as well.

I still can't believe that. Wow!

However, the Yankees have a HUGE hole in RF - we have a RF who will be making 14 million a year, something we can't afford really - a Yankees/Sox trade coming in the next month? :huh:

The more I think about it the more I can only think of about 2 guys I would want from the Yanks. Soriano and Jeter. Soriano is one of their few cheap players and I doubt they would trade him. Jeter on the other hand is getting grossly overpayed. 10 years at $189 million makes me want to throw up. Oh, and Mussina is good but there is about no chance they would trade him I would guess.

The more I think about it the more I can only think of about 2 guys I would want from the Yanks.  Soriano and Jeter.  Soriano is one of their few cheap players and I doubt they would trade him.  Jeter on the other hand is getting grossly overpayed.  10 years at $189 million makes me want to throw up.  Oh, and Mussina is good but there is about no chance they would trade him I would guess.

In fact, I read an article, just yesterday, at one of the NY newspapers sites that said the Yankee "brain trust" was considering trading Soriano to KC for Beltran.

In fact, I read an article, just yesterday,  at one of the NY newspapers sites that said the Yankee "brain trust" was considering trading Soriano to KC for Beltran.

Since making this post, I got into a conversation about the possible deal between NY and KC. Well, it got my mind churning ..... what about the possibility of building a Soriano for Ordonez trade?

This is taking into consideration Magglio's $14Mil 2004 salary and the fact that it would free up some cash for other areas of need. Soriano would fit real nice at second base in Chicago, too.