White Sox at Twins - 6:40 PM - Non-game thread, protest thread

wegner

The Sox won when Ron started the non game thread, protest thread so he cannot start another and passed it along to me after my big fat mouth opened up that possibility.

In that case, I have started this non game thread protest thread under protest but I’ll be damned if I’m the reason they lose Game 1 against the Twins.

So honk if you hate Shane Riordan.

Also feel free to pass along where I can get a great empanada.

But don’t post about the game.

• TLR 1

9 minutes ago, wegner said:

The Sox won when Ron started the non game thread, protest thread so he cannot start another and passed it along to me after my big fat mouth opened up that possibility.

In that case, I have started this non game thread protest thread under protest but I’ll be damned if I’m the reason they lose Game 1 against the Twins.

Armenia, Colombia 

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, the city itself is named Armenia.

Confusing, I know.  Very close to Salento, the basis or model for the “Encanto” animated movie this past year.

I have seen Encanto a couple times as I have Disney + and an almost 2 year old daughter. However, I have seen Moana approximately 45 times in the past 4 months. I've tried getting her interested in other movies but she always goes back to asking for "nana".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wegner said:

Mg friend you can get a great empanada in Panama 

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

LOL now you have to do it again you lucky bastard. Can you please do it for maybe 15 games ? Thank you

No I can't unfortunately.  It's actually the reverse of an actual gamethread.  Since the Sox won, someone else needs to start the "protest" thread.  I only started it yesterday because the Sox won when ron started one the last game in Cleveland which the Sox won.  To continue the magic, it falls to someone else.....maybe you.  Go ahead, it's kinda fun.

• Quin locked this topic