Call me crazy

Roenick is awesome.  I wonder if they will go for him.

Maybe they shouldn't have traded him for that soft ass, DUI getting, non-scoring, non hitting, pussy whipped soviet sonofab**** Shamnov in the first place. He wouldn't come back here anyway cause he hates Wirtz & Pully with a passion.

Pully said in the papers he is looking to sign vets. Hopfully not Lyle Odeline but actaully guys who are worth two s***s.

With the labor battle coming up, don't look for the Hawks to sign anyone of any real impact.

I'd be STUNNED if they signed anyone worth signing.

This season is being sacrificed in order to see if "The Kids Can Play", and I don't really have a problem with that. As long as Sutter can keep them playing hard, and figure out a way to get a little OFFENSE from them, I'd prefer to see kids over half-assed veteran washouts like Housley, Odelein, Fleury, etc etc.

I just wish they'd hang onto the good young players when it's time to PAY them!

Blackhawks are now on a 4 game streak without losing a game.  And this coming on the west coast.  I wonder if the Mike Smith firing has got this team going again?

They're just lucky.

They still suck.

This week or so of games will be the high-point of their season.

Unless T-Blo can keep delivering 1 and 2 GA games :bang