Michigan vs. Michigan State

Who will win the 2003 Michigan vs. Michigan St. game  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2003 Michigan vs. Michigan St. game

• The Mighty Maize and Blue Wolverines of Beautiful Ann Arbor
    • The Spartans of rather boring East Lansing.

A little bias. East Lansing is a nice, fun town. I doubt you have ever been there. Also, what connection do you have to the University of Michigan. Anyone can jump on the bandwagon on a team that is winning. You are going to say you have been a fan all of your life. I would bet that you are a fairweather fan. I doubt you have any connection.

That is one thing I hate about the NIU fans on here. None of them have any connection with NIU, except being fans this season. They wouldn't have given a s*** about NIU last or the past few seasons.

State is tough and coming off a bye week. Everyone should be healthy. The Wolverines have to come to East Lansing and play. It is going to be a mad house, too bad I have to sell my ticket.

Supersteve, I hope you don't take offense to my criticisms of East Lansing, but to me it is a boring dreary place.  Of course I was there on a rainy day.

That is different when it is rainy. Don't get me wrong, there are some awful days. It is dark and gloomy, and the huge trees don't exactly make it look any less gloomy. The Red Cedar and it's ducks are cool for everyone who just comes by here once in awhile, while Grand River has some pretty cool clubs and frats not far. The Lansing Lugnuts (or whatever the f*** they are) are not far from here too.

A little bias. East Lansing is a nice, fun town. I doubt you have ever been there. Also, what connection do you have to the University of Michigan. Anyone can jump on the bandwagon on a team that is winning. You are going to say you have been a fan all of your life. I would bet that you are a fairweather fan. I doubt you have any connection.

That is one thing I hate about the NIU fans on here. None of them have any connection with NIU, except being fans this season. They wouldn't have given a s*** about NIU last or the past few seasons.

State is tough and coming off a bye week. Everyone should be healthy. The Wolverines have to come to East Lansing and play. It is going to be a mad house, too bad I have to sell my ticket.

Both your assumptions are false.

I drove through east lansing once and ate at an applebees or a fridays, I can't remember, but it was one of those 2.

And I have been a Michigan fan all of my life. My father grew up as a Michigan fan in Detroit. He then raised me a Michigan fan, and trust me, a fair weather fan would not hang a 4x6 flag above their bed and drive 10 hours to Michigan from NJ to see a college football game.

I don't know what causes you to think that I am a fair weather fan, but I am not.

fans of schools that end in 'state university' are gealous of schools that start with 'the university of'. The only exception is ohio. I am sure noone is proud to attend the university of ohio, home of the mac's most worthless school.

Both your assumptions are false.

I drove through east lansing once and ate at an applebees or a fridays, I can't remember, but it was one of those 2.

And I have been a Michigan fan all of my life. My father grew up as a Michigan fan in Detroit. He then raised me a Michigan fan, and trust me, a fair weather fan would not hang a 4x6 flag above their bed and drive 10 hours to Michigan from NJ to see a college football game.

I don't know what causes you to think that I am a fair weather fan, but I am not.

I'm sorry then. Do you live in Michigan, cause if you do you will know what I am talking about. State fans get so much s*** for wearing the green and white. Even at the Okemos Mall (closest mall a mile or so from campus) has so much U of M stuff. I see alot of people, some even students here, who wear U of M stuff. It isn't hard being a fan of a top program, and yes Michigan is a top program. Come basketball it is way different (for obvious reasons), but there is a real hatred for much of U of M here. The fab five f***ed with State too, by sitting down on the S on our basketball court. You don't see me walking on the golden M.

I just can't stand Michigan fans...

Isn't it true that " State University" is way better in every way than "The University of "! :headbang

Oh I agree 100%. They are so full of themselves. When college basketball comes around, State fans will be on here and ya won't see any Michigan fans. I imagine ya have the same type of view of Illinois that I have of Michigan.

fans of schools that end in 'state university' are gealous of schools that start with 'the university of'.  The only exception is ohio.  I am sure noone is proud to attend the university of ohio, home of the mac's most worthless school.

There is no "University of Ohio." But there IS an "Ohio University"!!!

I voted for michigan st.  That would change if Lloyd Carr can keep his head out of his ass long enough to realize that Chris perry leads the f***ING NATION in rushing.  Keep handing him the ball and Blue will come out on top.

20+ yards against a decent Oregon team. He isn't as good as he is made out to be. It will come down to Navarre vs Smoker.

I just can't stand Michigan fans...

Isn't it true that " State University" is way better in every way than "The University of "! :headbang

Wait, are you implying that ISU is better than U of I. I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

Well techinically I did respond to it but you know what I mean.

When college basketball comes around, State fans will be on here and ya won't see any Michigan fans. I imagine ya have the same type of view of Illinois that I have of Michigan.

Michigan's basketball is gonna surprise everyone this season. They won 13 in a row last year and played the top schools very tough.

They lost Blanchard but had about 3 freshmen who will help out.

A new team wins the Big 10 every year it seems, Michigan could do it.

fans of schools that end in 'state university' are gealous of schools that start with 'the university of'.  The only exception is ohio.  I am sure noone is proud to attend the university of ohio, home of the mac's most worthless school.

lol. Not true in the least. I went to UIC and by no means am I jealous of U of C.