2023 Video Game Thread

ChiliIrishHammock24

3 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

A few months later and I’ve completed a little over 90% of the game. Pretty much just trying to max out all the armor sets. It’s freaking impossible to get the number of fire and electric lizalfos tails needed haha. Those are pretty much the only things preventing me from maxing out. I keep trying though.

And I know the payoff to getting all the korok seeds is a joke, but it would still be nice to do it. It’s the one thing I didn’t accomplish in BOTW. I’ve been everywhere on the map, and I’m still just short of 800 seeds of a total of 1,000. You basically have to use online guides or wear the korok mask while retracing the entire map a second time to find them all. It’s never happening.

I’m right where you are, I just cleared the depths except for ganons spot, cleared the sky, cleared the main map, now I’m just trying to collect and upgrade armor for fun and complete all of the side quests I run into.  I’m really running out of side quests lol

i told my son the other day that they need to just code Rivalis Gale back into the game.  Lmao so many times I get to a wall spot and think man could I use that right now 

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

I’m right where you are, I just cleared the depths except for ganons spot, cleared the sky, cleared the main map, now I’m just trying to collect and upgrade armor for fun and complete all of the side quests I run into.  I’m really running out of side quests lol

i told my son the other day that they need to just code Rivalis Gale back into the game.  Lmao so many times I get to a wall spot and think man could I use that right now 

Oh yeah, it would come in super handy. And also when fighting Lynels, Frox, Gleeoks, etc.

I don’t think I have any side quests to complete. I’d have to compare what I’ve done to a walkthrough, but I’ve been around the map so many times that I can’t imagine there’s any more to do.

11 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Oh yeah, it would come in super handy. And also when fighting Lynels, Frox, Gleeoks, etc.

I don’t think I have any side quests to complete. I’d have to compare what I’ve done to a walkthrough, but I’ve been around the map so many times that I can’t imagine there’s any more to do.

Did you beat the King Gleeok?  I got to him but he whipped my ass pretty good and I jumped lol

45 minutes ago, Milkman delivers said:

Yes, all of them. They’re pretty easy when you figure out how to fight them. You pretty much are gonna waste a couple of good weapons each time though.

I watched a guy take the one out and he used the lynel bow and keese eyes and just messed them up real bad lol.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...