The Matrix Revolutions

HighHeat45

*sure*

Some spoiler in post

Alright tell me why it was a good movie. There were very few redeeming factors in the third movie. It was far to predictable and the only good scene was the Agent Smith vs. Neo fight. The scene in the temple sucked. Why the hell would the machines attack in compact groups like that when they could just spread out and easily wipe out the APUs. What was so creative about making a circle story in which the humans can't really ever win. This has been done before in the movie 12 Monkeys (and was done much better in my opinion). And I'm not sure if I'm right, but it seemed to me that the the oracle had a part in the creation of Smith because she knew that only Neo would be able to defeat him. I'm in agreement with DonkeyKongerko, the first Matrix was great because it had a very creative story that was unlike any movies before it. The last two didn't have this as the story was over done and just wasn't very good. And with the action scenes not having the same novelty as the first they just weren't good movies.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I just wanted to see you explain your side:)

Like I said, I'm not worshipping this as THE trilogy...clearly that's Lord of the Rings. I'm just saying that for me, it had a "oh, that's cool" factor. I love war scenes, a la the dock. They didn't spread out because they're programmed...they're simply controlled by that grand machine neo was talking to. I also enjoyed trying to pick apart the W bros religious connotations to the movies.

all in all, the first was the best, the second was mediocre, the third was acceptably ok.