The Matrix Revolutions

HighHeat45

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Hours and 45 mins. and counting till it comes out, i cant see it till thursday but im defintly seeing it then, im about to go check for tickets online now  :headbang

Its coming out on Wednesday again? Last time I stayed up and caught the 1 am show, got home around 4, woke up at 7 for my 8 o clock class :D

I think this time I'm gonna wait, but maybe not...Thursday is my day off.

I just know there is no chance in hell I'm going to understand this movie. 

I'm still waiting for Lord of the Rings  :headbang

Can't wait till Return of the Kings comes out. I've read the books already so I know what happens, but I can't wait to see it in picture anyways. I've heard the Matrix Revolutions ending is a bit suss, but there's a faint hope for a 4th flick? :huh:

I just know there is no chance in hell I'm going to understand this movie. 

I'm still waiting for Lord of the Rings  :headbang

Can't wait till Return of the Kings comes out. I've read the books already so I know what happens, but I can't wait to see it in picture anyways. I've heard the Matrix Revolutions ending is a bit suss, but there's a faint hope for a 4th flick? :huh:

none at all

the wachowski brothers have said revolutions will end the story they wanted to tell

2 Hours and 45 mins. and counting till it comes out, i cant see it till thursday but im defintly seeing it then, im about to go check for tickets online now  :headbang

I can't wait...too bad I gotta work tomorrow...I could go to the late showing at 7 or whatver..but it might be to crowded...I usually wait a few days until the big rush that first few days is over, than see it...but I can't wait :headbang

I genuinely enjoyed the first Matrix when it came out in '99. Seen it in the theathers about the time it started to gain popularity.

But when it started to become some sort of nerd holy grail I suddenly became less interested. More then likely due to the over exposure it recieved.

Reloaded, on its own terms, was a good movie. What seemed to happen was people set the bar so high from the first one that it was impossible to top. I havent heard any reviews on revolutions, but I'll bet that most of you that are seeing the movie tomorrow will say "it was better then the second but still not as good as the first."

I wont see it until this weekend, so by then I'll hear from people/critics how it is. Maybe I'll be surprised and it will end up being great.

Everybody hated Reloaded, I liked it..and alot of people are gonna hate the 3rd one...just the way it is..

There could only be one first Star Wars movie. Even though Empire was cinematically and technically superior, it could never eclipse the first. Dito for the Matrix Trilogy. Noone had ever seen the likes of BulletCam FX before, and visually it blew people away. It also was just convoluted enough to reel viewers in but not so much to give them headaches.

Reloaded was visually stunning, but it was no longer groundbreaking like the first film. Also, the W. Brothers end the film in the midst of many partial revelations that you have to believe will be resolved to satisfaction with the final film. Maybe the Neo/Trinity romance side story is an anoyance or too predictable, but this is after all still just a manga comic story delivered ast an epic scale. Maybe Zion didn't look like many people thought it should, but I'm rolling with it. It's just nice to get installments 6 months apart instead of 3 years apart.

One thing i know that is gunna suck about revolutions already is that the oracle is played by a different person, i dont know if there gunna write that into the script somehow like that the oracle can change the way she looks or something, but if they dont do anything it is going to be a bit weird.

One thing i know that is gunna suck about revolutions already is that the oracle is played by a different person, i dont know if there gunna write that into the script somehow like that the oracle can change the way she looks or something, but if they dont do anything it is going to be a bit weird.

Those "new" oracle compared to the old isnt really that big of a difference. I mean DAMN, its not as if shes white in revolutions. Im sure most fans will be able to ignore this small change. Except for the few dorks who will consider this a huge glitch among the million others that will somehow plague the movie.

Well, from what was in this weeks "Entertainment Weekly", the change in actresses due to the death of Gloria Foster will be part of the movie. She is punished by the Merovingian for aiding Neo, and he terminates her 'shell'. They did what they had to do in that situation.

Those "new" oracle compared to the old isnt really that big of a difference.  I mean DAMN, its not as if shes white in revolutions. Im sure most fans will be able to ignore this small change. Except for the few dorks who will consider this a huge glitch among the million others that will somehow plague the movie.

I'm sure those so called dorks will just consider it a glitch in the matrix :lol: