F-ing Awesome CD of the month

sox4lifeinPA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone pissed me off in another thread, so I'm sticking to what I know.

the best of emo, like the best of any genre is freakin' great. If you tell me that rap sucks, so "non-prophets" cd sucks, then you need to shut it. Or tell me that Blue-grass sucks, so "nickel creek" sucks, then it's obvious you have no taste in freakin' music.

or at least qualify your statement before you make a stupid remark.

(not you BEGOOD...others)

PA,

This is why no sex isn't healthy for an adult male. What's with all the hostility? Life would be boring if everyone liked the same music

If he offered anything other than "emo sux", I'd listen. It was just ignorant. I'm sure you'd all love to hear a guy say, "the white sux suck" without any qualification of the comment.

and hell dog, give me 6 weeks and I'll be alright. back to PA soon enough.

If he offered anything other than "emo sux", I'd listen. It was just ignorant. I'm sure you'd all love to hear a guy say, "the white sux suck" without any qualification of the comment.

and hell dog, give me 6 weeks and I'll be alright. back to PA soon enough.

It's music, what can anyone back it up with unless you're a music major and want to go into the inner mathematics? Hell it's easier to deflect someones opinion when it is just a two word phrase.

sox4lifeinpa you need to stop editing and deleting posts that do not need to be edited and deleted, and you are only doing so because they expose you as not knowing what you are talking about.

i'm sorry you miss your sister--i mean girlfriend so much but don't take it out on the board.

you are not a moderator for the purpose of deleting what you don't like.

edit or delete one of my posts one more time and see what happens.

sox4lifeinpa you need to stop editing and deleting posts that do not need to be edited and deleted, and you are only doing so because they expose you as not knowing what you are talking about.

i'm sorry you miss your sister--i mean girlfriend so much but don't take it out on the board.

you are not a moderator for the purpose of deleting what you don't like.

edit or delete one of my posts one more time and see what happens.

I PMed the other mods about the situation. chill out bud. There was no need for my comments or yours. They're gone now so let's move on. If it means anything, I didn't catch what you guys were talking about and if that makes me uninformed about college hoops, then ok. I would just hope you can not carry that over into other topics and threads. I have to say this to myself sometimes..."it's just a message board"

back to the AppleSeed Cast, and why they're great. :lol:

Shall we rename this thread bands so obscure no one will play them on a commercially viable radio station.

Otherwise known as idie label. Finding and listening to indie music is really cool. I think its cool the PA is finding these bands and in a sense advertising them here.

PS for those who like indie music and don't know this. A great magazine specifically dedicated to indie music is Magnet magazie. :headbang

I like advertising these bands because they're worth listening to, IMO... though I am quite opinionated, I truly love music and like to share that connection with people. I hate commercial radio, so I hope that the bands I like don't ever make it that far (towards hell). The music industry tells you what to like...I like to tell the music industry to go to hell. I mean, I don't like metal for the most part, but I give props to Cali for diggin' it and loving that scene because it's not pop crap.

I like advertising these bands because they're worth listening to, IMO... though I am quite opinionated, I truly love music and like to share that connection with people.  I hate commercial radio, so I hope that the bands I like don't ever make it that far (towards hell). The music industry tells you what to like...I like to tell the music industry to go to hell. I mean, I don't like metal for the most part, but I give props to Cali for diggin' it and loving that scene because it's not pop crap.

Are you sure you aren't a Cub fan? It's crap music because millions like it or by calling it crap you can adopt some cooler than thou. superioroty attitude? That's the same thinking that allows the Cubs to scalp tickets and put out a crap product while drawing 3 million and huge TV numbers.

Now I need to get back to Placido Domingo in Madame Butterfly, the greatest performance in all the world. But you're taste in music sucks so bad you can't get opera. :D

The F-ing Awesome CD of the Month in CriticVille is:

"The Wildhearts Must Be Destroyed"

An EXCELLENT CD of hard-edged guitar rock, veering a little toward the pop end of the spectrum but maintaining a nice gutter style at the same time.

Ginger writes some of the best hard-pop tunes you'll ever hear - and they're FINALLY touring America next spring - if they don't break up AGAIN by that time.

f***in' drugs....

The F-ing Awesome CD of the Month in CriticVille is:

"The Wildhearts Must Be Destroyed"

An EXCELLENT CD of hard-edged guitar rock, veering a little toward the pop end of the spectrum but maintaining a nice gutter style at the same time.

Ginger writes some of the best hard-pop tunes you'll ever hear - and they're FINALLY touring America next spring - if they don't break up AGAIN by that time.

f***in' drugs....

what label are they on?

:bringit The F'n Awesome CD of the month?  "Let it Be, Naked" by the greatest and most influencial band ever...

*sigh*

I love spaghetti, it's a great, fantastic dish...but that's all i ate.

you get the picture. have fun with your spaghetti. I'm eating, chinese, thai, greek, french, and mexican.