September 24Sep 24 Adams for the season6 GS0-24.03 ERA29 ip31 hits12 walks31 k's6 homers allowed1.48 whip3 starts at home3 on the roadlost to SD and AZND vs Wash ATL StL Detroit
Tuesday at 05:32 PM3 days Derek Hill hitting fifth for the Phillies today against Sale...is something.Kind of amazing how he and Grichuk found their perfect landing spots.Garrett Crochet on the Red Sox roster today... Edited Tuesday at 05:35 PM3 days by caulfield12
5 hours ago5 hr 12 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Good to see Sheets-tober delivering for the Padres. He's a beast in the playoffs.2400 MLB PA and exactly zero fWAR. .2 this year. You can stick around a long time in this game being a mediocre or even bad lefty, pitching or hitting. I'm not a fan of his obviously but I'll never root against any former sock other than Nick Swisher. f*** that guy.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:2400 MLB PA and exactly zero fWAR. .2 this year. You can stick around a long time in this game being a mediocre or even bad lefty, pitching or hitting. I'm not a fan of his obviously but I'll never root against any former sock other than Nick Swisher. f*** that guy.He's a beast in the playoffs though.
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:2400 MLB PA and exactly zero fWAR. .2 this year. You can stick around a long time in this game being a mediocre or even bad lefty, pitching or hitting. I'm not a fan of his obviously but I'll never root against any former sock other than Nick Swisher. f*** that guy.I mean this is the story of Tommy Pham for how many years now? Dude hasn't put up a full season positive fWAR (literally anything above 0) since 2019, and there is always is.
1 hour ago1 hr https://www.fangraphs.com/players/andrew-vaughn/26197/stats/batting1.7 career at 28Jake Burger 5.9 at age 30 Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.