3 hours ago3 hr Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub. I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek. Anyone else have similar experiences with them?
1 hour ago1 hr 2 hours ago, AntMan26 said:Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub.I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek.Anyone else have similar experiences with them?I’m a TickPick guy. Have used that App for the last couple of years. I messed up ordering tickets for a play on there once…right date, wrong city…they credited me for my error. Nothing but positive experiences.
40 minutes ago40 min On 9/18/2026 at 2:43 PM, WBWSF said:Looking at ticketmaster there are alot of unsold seats for all of the games in the upper deck.How about now
2 minutes ago2 min 3 hours ago, AntMan26 said:Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub.I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek.Anyone else have similar experiences with them?We use it a lot of broadway.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.