Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playoff tickets

Featured Replies

38 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:

I have tix for Wednesday but parking is completely sold out. Gahhhhh. Taking the train then then L will take me like 3 hours to get there.

Street parking in bridgeport is fine

  • Replies 52
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sometime during the Royals series, I managed to snag 3 tickets for my Dad, brother, and I for game 3 of the ALDS at $102 apiece. Taking Amtrak from New Mexico to Union Station for the game - hopefully

  • I love a photo that you can just hear the second you see it

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Street parking in bridgeport is fine

Yep I was at the sold out Pope game and parked for free with just a little stretch of the legs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.