Yesterday at 04:06 PM1 day https://www.mlb.com/news/2026-wild-card-series-game-times?partnerID=mlbapp-iOS_article-sharePleasantly surprised that these are all going to be 4pm CST starts. Some of you all will be relieved that I won't have to be vaccinated now.
Yesterday at 04:25 PM1 day 18 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:https://www.mlb.com/news/2026-wild-card-series-game-times?partnerID=mlbapp-iOS_article-sharePleasantly surprised that these are all going to be 4pm CST starts. Some of you all will be relieved that I won't have to be vaccinated now.I was expecting to miss all 3 this is great
Yesterday at 04:39 PM1 day Looks like I will be buying a subscription to Peacock for the WC series. Absolutely love the 4 pm starts. Edited yesterday at 04:41 PM1 day by Falstaff
23 hours ago23 hr Of course the Sox get a streaming game and a site that is not available on Dish Network.Typical
23 hours ago23 hr Author 41 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:Of course the Sox get a streaming game and a site that is not available on Dish Network.TypicalDo you not get NBC? Believe it wlll be on NBC
23 hours ago23 hr 2 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:Do you not get NBC? Believe it wlll be on NBCIt's on NBCSN
22 hours ago22 hr With a slow work week, the 1PMs would have been better for me. Now it’s leaving to pick up the kids by 5, feeding the 9-month old, and making dinner.
18 hours ago18 hr 4 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:Do you not get NBC? Believe it wlll be on NBCNo it isn't. Red Sox/Yankees are on NBC with Benetti calling the game. Sox are on Peacock and NBCSN.
15 hours ago15 hr NBC has released the announcer lineups for the Wild Card series. Tom McCarthy (the Phillies' play-by-play guy) will call the Sox/Astros series - with Steve Stone, Geoff Blum, and Adam Ottavino on color. Benetti will do Yankees/Red Sox, Matt Vasgersian will do Phillies/Braves, Dave Fleming gets Cubs/Padres.
3 hours ago3 hr 20 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:Of course the Sox get a streaming game and a site that is not available on Dish Network.Typicalwaiting for this to poison the NFL. This is why baseball is the 3rd tier in popularity. Outside of fans most of the world doesn't care about hockey.Even in success Sox fans get punished.At the same time baseball exceeds the other sports listening on the radio. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by kitekrazy1
3 hours ago3 hr 3 minutes ago, kitekrazy1 said:waiting for this to poison the NFL. This is why baseball is the 3rd tier in popularity. Outside of fans most of the world doesn't care about hockey.Even in success Sox fans get punished.At the same time baseball exceeds the other sports listening on the radio.I don't know where you have been, but the NFL has been on this for years.
3 hours ago3 hr 12 hours ago, kba said:NBC has released the announcer lineups for the Wild Card series. Tom McCarthy (the Phillies' play-by-play guy) will call the Sox/Astros series - with Steve Stone, Geoff Blum, and Adam Ottavino on color.Benetti will do Yankees/Red Sox, Matt Vasgersian will do Phillies/Braves, Dave Fleming gets Cubs/Padres.I like they are bringing on the respective teams color guys.
38 minutes ago38 min 2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:I don't know where you have been, but the NFL has been on this for years.Not on Sunday. I can watch the Cardinals and the Suns, So that's where I've been, the living room. Edited 34 minutes ago34 min by kitekrazy1
36 minutes ago36 min 2 hours ago, AntMan26 said:I like they are bringing on the respective teams color guys.Good. Keep clown ass Jason as far away from this as possible. Dude was practically crying after we swept the Tigers.
34 minutes ago34 min 4 minutes ago, kitekrazy1 said:Not on Sunday.But they do for OOM playoff games at times.
29 minutes ago29 min My local listing has every game but the Sox and Cubs......tomorrow.Hopefully I can get the radio stream from MLB.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.