18 hours ago18 hr I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.
16 hours ago16 hr 2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:I do hope to make some friends here and next year, as it often happens, at the last minute I cannot go to a game so I know there’s a lot of people here that would love to go to the Rate Club, even at the last minute, so we’ll see what happens. I will be at the game tomorrow and I can’t wait, the place is going to go crazy.Enjoy the game and welcome aboard.
14 hours ago14 hr Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.
14 hours ago14 hr 15 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.Well damn said, sir.
10 hours ago10 hr Author I just really enjoy the in-depth baseball talk with very knowledgeable fans. I actually think that many of you guys are too hard on the team. They’re a young team with a young manager, lat least experience wise , and they have performed much better than anyone expected. I think they can be a consistent playoff team because the division they’re in is quite weak and I think they can dominate.
1 hour ago1 hr The thing that's kept Soxtalk alive is the diversity of opinion. You don't have regurgitate the one true accepted opinion to be heard on this board. There's a lot of smart people (and Ron) coming from all different walks of life. Most even value that this isn't an echo chamber and can handle that with excitement instead of war. We value that diversity here, both Big D diversity and little d.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.