1 hour ago1 hr 20 minutes ago, wegner said:I'm gonna guess FiskThat would be pretty sick he's gotta be getting up there and might not be many of these chances left.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereTakatsu and the Gong toohe has been close to Mune from the beginning
1 hour ago1 hr 14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Hate those celebs like John Cusack that want to have it both ways. Pick a side!I mean you kind of get all those Bulls' guys, they have to appear due to JR.I was at a Sox game once where they showed Cusack in his suite on the big screen and he was very loudly booed.
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereGreat call. That would be sick as well. Shingo has been around a bit, but I was wondering where the hell is Tad? His throw is an iconic play. Hope he's doing well. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by chitownsportsfan
58 minutes ago58 min Ichiban Records?The label's name, "ichi-ban", is Japanese for "number one" or "first one", an expression commonly used in Japan to mean the best.Bankruptcy 1999. Now under EMI. Edited 51 minutes ago51 min by caulfield12
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.