Favorite Family Guy Moment

whitesoxfan99

This show just as so many awesome moments in its short run. I am watching From Method to Madness right now and this episode has one of my favorite Stewie moments ever. The entire rant after Olivia says you are the weakest link is just awesome

Oh gosh! That's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show, right? Isn't it? "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." And yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God, what a clever, smart girl you must be to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. Hmm, that's so fresh, too. Any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me, as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? Hmm? Cause I'm here. God, you're so funny."

Other great moment in that episode

Peter after winning yahtzee(while naked) thrust himself at Meg saying

In your face, in your face.

The one that's on my mind right now is when Brian's coked up

Meg: Brain you look like you've lost weight, you've got to tell me you're secret.

Brian: Here's a clue, put down the fork. FACE!

The "FACE!" thing cracks me up to know end, I don't know why.

The one that's on my mind right now is when Brian's coked up

Meg: Brain you look like you've lost weight, you've got to tell me you're secret.

Brian: Here's a clue, put down the fork. FACE!

The "FACE!" thing cracks me up to know end, I don't know why.

Another good part from that episode

Stewie: "Just because you can't feel your teeth doesn't mean the girl can't feel your insults."

I agree that one singular part is hard to pick out, there's the one when they are Lil' Rascals, and Adam Carolla is young death;

Young Peter: Ha! I laugh at death

Young Death (wearing a pro-smoking t-shirt) Oh great, like my life isn't hard enough (Sorry, I'm paraphrasing that one from memory)

Also have the 5 minute fight between Peter and the guy in the chicken suit over expired coupons

BUT, the all time funniest moment in Family Guy, and possibly any sitcom is from the same episode I believe:

Brian and Peter Sitting on the couch watching Seasame Street, and The Count is on the screen

The Count: One bat ah ah ah ah

Peter: What's the deal with the Count, is he supposed to be a vampire

Brian: What do you mean?

Peter: Did they ever do an episode explaining him?

Brian: You're asking me if Seasame Street ever did an episode where they had the count do away with somebody and drink their blood for sustenance?

Peter: Yeah

Brian: No, no they've never done that

Best part is it is delivered totally straight, I've seen that part so many times and still laugh my ass off (as well as the scene in Jackass where Bam hits Phil in the face with a pie that Phil had made earlier that day and danced around him yelling "That's the pie you made fat b****, with lemon merainge!!!")

too many good moments on that show, im so happy theyre gonna bring it back

In the episode To Live and Die in Dixie during a flashback to a job interview

Interviewer: What do you see yourself doing in 5 years.

Peter (thinking): Dont say doing your wife, dont say doing your wife.

Peter: Doing your..... son

this show has replaced the simpsons as my all time favorite show. Every episode has so many laughs it's ridiculous but here is my all time fav.

Peter: Wait-wait-wait-wait wait a second. You're telling me I flew all the way to Kentucky to get some of your fried chicken, and the colonel isn't even working today?

KFC employee(with very thick accent): He ain't reah, he deahd.

Peter: What?

Employee: I say he deahd!

Peter(louder): Is Mr. Sanders in?

Employee: Wha' wrong with you? I say you he deahd!

Peter(Leaning forward and speaking as if to someone who is hard of hearing): The colonel!

just thought of another one

Announcer: And now back to the movie of the week: Speed 3, Glacier of Doom.

Man: If this glacier goes slower than one mile a year we're all dead!

Woman: Tell me something I don't know! (Yells at eskimo sitting on the ice fishing) Get out of the way!

i got another one, damn you and your family guy related topics!

Vacuum repair guy: There you go, it's all fixed. Turns out there was a half-eaten meatball clogging the intake.

Peter: Well, did you save it?

Vacuum repair guy: Uh... no.

Peter: You Bastard

The performance is what makes it so hilarious