Polls Open Tonight

Texsox

Sometime late tonight or early tomorrow the nominations thread will be locked and the secret nominating committee will wade through the thread and decide three finalists for each of the awards. Polls will open on Wednesday at the latest. This is Chicago, so vote early and often. Register all your dead relatives.

It seems we will have a special award for your sig.

SO we can register new names and vote...hmmm

What would a Chicago election be without allegations of voter fraud? :lol:

There is a system in place to track new registrations and where they post, including polls.

BE Good

This is all very interesting..... I was gone for a few days and didn't know this thread existed.

I am genuinely humbled at the thought of so many people tossing my name into the ring for some of those awards. For that, I appreciate those thoughts.

I do however, have one problem with these nominations...

I want to know why in the hell no one wants to drink with me! LOL

True, but I'm damned funny......  just ask me!  ;)

Judging by the award nominations stick to White Sox analysis and leave the comedy to OH my God BEGOOD.

The polls should be up tomorrow evening or sooner. Most of the committee members have reviewed the nominations and we are almost finished.

Judging by the award nominations stick to White Sox analysis and leave the comedy to OH my God BEGOOD.

The polls should be up tomorrow evening or sooner. Most of the committee members have reviewed the nominations and we are almost finished.

HOW much committe members are there?

Too much too count.

How many salty water did you drink tonight, BeGood?

LOL......man...if there was a "Most Abusive to the English language" category, BE GOOD would win it hands down. Incorrect usage and spelling of the English language drives me crazy. It pains me sometimes to read BE GOODs posts, for fear of posting a reply to the effect of "Websters-it is your friend"

LOL......man...if there was a "Most Abusive to the English language" category, BE GOOD would win it hands down. Incorrect usage and spelling of the English language drives me crazy. It pains me sometimes to read BE GOODs posts, for fear of posting a reply to the effect of "Websters-it is your friend"

An automatic spellchecker would come in handy on SoxTalk wouldn't it. :lol:

HOW much committe members are there?

They are the dirty dozen with me acting as a clearing house and not voting. I'm the only one who knows who's on the committee. They have anywhere from 500 posts and up and are Admins, Mods, and regular members. Male, Female. Young, old. I tried and mixed it up.

Mostly it was just to double check eberyone's nomination and see if anyone needed to be added.

The polls will be open tonight. The committee is putting the final touches on the poll. They took everyone's suggestions to heart and looking over the list they have found the best of the best. Names we all recognize and some that we should. A category or two was added and in the spirit of being positive and recognizing the good stuff, anger management was dropped.

Please check back later tonight.