Sugar Bowl

Yeah, it's fun to play with bad teams in video games. It makes victory fell that much better though. It sure as hell is frustrating though.

Since I've been home with the flu, I've been pretty much a bum all weekend, other then going to the LA auto show and out with that girl on Sat. To say the least I did a lot of swearing cause i got cremed by like 25 in a few games. I was about to return the damn game :bang

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, I got the online thing.  I need to go to the office and steal a longer ethernet cable though, well give them my shorter cable and replace it with a longer one so I can plug it into the hub  :D .

Do you really want ISU to get whooped by Fullerton.  ISU was the 2nd game I played, I'm like 3 games into my season.  Needless to say I beat em  :lol:

:bringit b****!

Do you have a login name yet?

Since I've been home with the flu, I've been pretty much a bum all weekend, other then going to the LA auto show and out with that girl on Sat.  To say the least I did a lot of swearing cause i got cremed by like 25 in a few games.  I was about to return the damn game  :bang

Yeah, it's great when you get a game that you just want to play all the time. Unfortunately that thing called life get's in the way, lol. :bang

Well, if White wants to prove he's the best qb in college football (College qb, not NFL qb) then he better show it off right here and put together a game tying drive.

Me, I always have felt Roethlinsberger should of won the heisman...come on LSU, stuff the Sooners a few last times.

OU's oline has been creamed by LSU's defensive front.  Man, LSU has a hell of a defense.  Was the big 12 just weak.  I mean Texas falls to Washington State, hell they didn't just fall, they were dominated (the score said it was close, but it wasn't).

Big 12 2-6 in bowl games. I think the Big 12 has the most powers of any conference, but the top teams don't get the wear and tear week to week of a Big Ten or SEC team.

Both USC and LSU had impressive performances in their bowls. OU couldn't play from behind. They collapsed against K State and had no signs of comeback on that last drive against LSU. That goes back to the untested thing about OU in the Big 12. I'd have to go with USC, but damn USC vs. LSU would be one heck of a matchup.

Big 12 2-6 in bowl games. I think the Big 12 has the most powers of any conference, but the top teams don't get the wear and tear week to week of a Big Ten or SEC team.

Both USC and LSU had impressive performances in their bowls. OU couldn't play from behind. They collapsed against K State and had no signs of comeback on that last drive against LSU. That goes back to the untested thing about OU in the Big 12. I'd have to go with USC, but damn USC vs. LSU would be one heck of a matchup.

ACC best bowl record at 5-1. :headbang

I bring this up because not too long ago many people said "ACC football sux" etc.

The ACC definately proved itself. Big 10 had mixed results, but some of their teams looked exceptional. Big 12 was just ugly. How Nebraska was one of the big 12's teams to win, still amazes me.

Either way, I gotta give some credit to the ACC, Pac 10 and the MAC who all faired pretty well despite at many times being told how they were weaker then the other conferences.

And damn will the ACC be stacked when it gets VaTech, Miami and BC. Then again VaTech blows against real teams, but they are ever so talented.

Either way Spiff, you know damn well you'd rather of had the ACC go 1-5 if that one win was from FSU ;)

The ACC definately proved itself.  Big 10 had mixed results, but some of their teams looked exceptional.  Big 12 was just ugly.  How Nebraska was one of the big 12's teams to win, still amazes me.

Either way, I gotta give some credit to the ACC, Pac 10 and the MAC who all faired pretty well despite at many times being told how they were weaker then the other conferences. 

And damn will the ACC be stacked when it gets VaTech, Miami and BC.  Then again VaTech blows against real teams, but they are ever so talented. 

Either way Spiff, you know damn well you'd rather of had the ACC go 1-5 if that one win was from FSU ;)

True, and it should have been 6-0, but I gotta stand up for the conference.

If only FSU players knew how to count...then they would of realized there were too many men on the field  :P

But FSU will be pretty good, especially now that Rix is gone  :cheers

Oh but he's not, unless he declares early for the draft and I don't see that happening. Another year with Captain Heart Attack. I'll need lots of :drink

Shows u how much Oklahoma's offense struggled afta that first quarter against Kansas State in their last game. Their D and Special Teams almost won it for em.

Thats cause Jason White only looks good against teams without a real defense. When it comes to playing a real team, you can't get buy with a not so talented qb.

I still don't know how Dorsey got Miami one national championship.

Oh but he's not, unless he declares early for the draft and I don't see that happening.  Another year with Captain Heart Attack.  I'll need lots of :drink

Just hope he forgets to set his alarm and sleeps in again and somehow makes himself ineligible for next season :lolhitting

Does FSU have any top notch qb recruits coming in?

Thats cause Jason White only looks good against teams without a real defense.  When it comes to playing a real team, you can't get buy with a not so talented qb. 

I still don't know how Dorsey got Miami one national championship.

Clinton Portis, Jeremy Shockey, Bryant McKinnie, Ed Reed, Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, need I say more? :huh: