IF ya could only see one game this playoff weekend

IF you could only see one game this playoff weekend, what would it be?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. IF you could only see one game this playoff weekend, what would it be?

• Carolina at St. Louis
    • Tennessee at New England
    • Indianapolis at Kansas City
    • Green Bay at Philadelphia

E. Wait for the NCAA or IN HS tourney :headbang

Tough call man....I have to pull for the Colts in this one though....I've been a Colts fan since day 1. I really feel this could be the year. We have an offense to match theirs. Our defense is ranked 8th opposed to KC's 29th....How can Indy NOT score on a 29th ranked defense? I like our chances w/ Peyton getting that gorilla off his back.

Titans v. Patriots, 'nuff said.  I heard it will be a snow game to top it off.

Definitely Packers n Eagles. Just because I like both of the teams but really pulling for da pack this year! Eigher pack n colts or Panthers n titians(if packers are elimiated) in the super bowl. Did anyone notice that the Patriots always play better when it snows :o I forgot what their record is in the snow, but I heard it's very good. Titans better hope it dosen't snow :D

Definitely Packers n Eagles. Just because I like both of the teams but really pulling for da pack this year! Eigher pack n colts or Panthers n titians(if packers are elimiated) in the super bowl. Did anyone notice that the Patriots always play better when it snows :o  I forgot what their record is in the snow, but I heard it's very good. Titans better hope it dosen't snow :D

i don't know about that, but I have to say snow games are so damn awesome to watch. That Pats-raiders game in 2001 is still the best football game I have ever seen. It really helped me get over the depression of the Donovan F. Mcnabb's domination in chicago, which was the game before that in '01.

i don't know about that, but I have to say snow games are so damn awesome to watch.  That Pats-raiders game in 2001 is still the best football game I have ever seen.  It really helped me get over the depression of the Donovan F. Mcnabb's domination in chicago, which was the game before that in '01.

My friend was at that game, he said it was just awesome. They all thought it was over, and then when they reversed the call everyone just went nuts; started jumping on each other, random hugs and high-fives all over the place.