Curious question

jasonxctf

Nope not at all.  Espesially if Koch is back next year ;) Because this year I am bringing projectiles! :D

Oh.. umm... then we might not want you with us. My "Hey there Billy Krotch" wasn't all that nice.. but I'm not risking getting the phone book treatment for you!!! :lol:

Or if this team turns out as bad I it could, maybe the paper bags would be more appropriate... :bang

Last year on the day they gave away the Hawk & DJ bobbleheads we sat on the BP bar deck... we made little bags and put them over their heads.. they were on TV.. :lol:

Or if this team turns out as bad I it could, maybe the paper bags would be more appropriate... :bang

the difference is that the pucks that were being shot at us were on target (damn good thing for that glass between us and them) but the Sox pitchers would have to hit the bullseye and we all know (with a couple of exceptions) they can't do that!

:lolhitting

Last year on the day they gave away the Hawk & DJ bobbleheads we sat on the BP bar deck... we made little bags and put them over their heads.. they were on TV..  :lol:

Me and Kap almost got beat up by a guy who is now in the NHL for wearing paper bags over our heads to a minor league hockey game. The guy actually got thrown out of the game in the first period and then spent the rest of the game in the press box looking for us. :unsure:

the difference is that the pucks that were being shot at us were on target (damn good thing for that glass between us and them) but the Sox pitchers would have to hit the bullseye and we all know (with a couple of exceptions) they can't do that!

:lolhitting

Heck include half of the IF in that list too :lol:

Same amount and maybe a few more. I usually make about 35 games. I enjoy spending the time with a good friend I share a 27 game package with. It's also nice to get out to some games with my brother, and meet some people for tailgating. I also plan on bringing another big group of family and friends for Elvis night. Last year we had 28 people. Last year I had a lot of good times and saw some great games (some duds too, but you take the good with the bad).

I never know which season will be the last one I have on this earth. I am fortunate enough to have the means to go to as many games as I do, I want to enjoy what I have while I have it.

Same amount and maybe a few more. I usually make about 35 games. I enjoy spending the time with a good friend I share a 27 game package with. It's also nice to get out to some games with my brother, and meet some people for tailgating. I also plan on bringing another big group of family and friends for Elvis night. Last year we had 28 people. Last year I had a lot of good times and saw some great games (some duds too, but you take the good with the bad).

I never know which season will be the last one I have on this earth. I am fortunate enough to have the means to go to as many games as I do, I want to enjoy what I have while I have it.

wow

that says it for me too

wow

that says it for me too

Even more so this year. Just the other day my friend Bob went into the hospital because he was having chest pains. Luckily it was only an infection on the membrane of his heart and after some antibotics he was ok. Sounds like he was pretty scared though. I thought maybe I wasn't going to have my partner out there this year to yell with me.

This kinda stuff makes you realize that you never know when you may spend you last day at a ballgame with someone. I know we could probably hang out at other things besides Sox games, but baseball is something we both love, so going to games is a great way to get together. Plus, over the last few seasons since I discovered the magic of message boards, I have met some new friends out at the ballpark.

Even more so this year. Just the other day my friend Bob went into the hospital because he was having chest pains. Luckily it was only an infection on the membrane of his heart and after some antibotics he was ok. Sounds like he was pretty scared though. I thought maybe I wasn't going to have my partner out there this year to yell with me.

This kinda stuff makes you realize that you never know when you may spend you last day at a ballgame with someone. I know we could probably hang out at other things besides Sox games, but baseball is something we both love, so going to games is a great way to get together. Plus, over the last few seasons since I discovered the magic of message boards, I have met some new friends out at the ballpark.

OMG!! Please pass along wishes for a speedy recovery from Jim and I.

Last season was the first year I could drive to sox games without my parents (i'm 17) and i went to about 12,13 games. Before I couldn't drive, I would only be able to go to 1 or 2 games a year, so last year was alot for me. I'll probably end up going to more this year because I won't be working after July, which frees up alot of nights.

Will do. He only had a short stay in the hospital, and should be at Soxfest.

Oh good. BTW.. we're planning a dinner possibly Saturday night. I have you guys on the list, as well as others staying at the hotel. I'll let you know if it pans out. Nothing too fancy.

Oh good. BTW.. we're planning a dinner possibly Saturday night. I have you guys on the list, as well as others staying at the hotel. I'll let you know if it pans out. Nothing too fancy.

Cool. If it is even half as fun as the time we spent at Jimbo's after the last home game last season, it will be a blast.

Give Bob my warmest greetings and if they keep him in the hospital we can stand outside and yell "Let him out" and "keep him in."

Not the exact quote but he'll get the idea

Cool. If it is even half as fun as the time we spent at Jimbo's after the last home game last season, it will be a blast.

That was special fun... birthday fun. Although... another night of "the Melton ear licking escapades" just might be a good time... :lol: :lol:

Is your brother coming to Sox Fest?

That was special fun... birthday fun. Although... another night of "the Melton ear licking escapades" just might be a good time... :lol:  :lol:

Is your brother coming to Sox Fest?

Yeah, but he isn't getting a room.

BTW, someone earlier brought up Hawk And DJ bobble heads. If anyone has an extra, or is willing to give away theres, I am more than willing to shell out some cash for the set. Thanx.

I may have an extra... I think Jim and I each got one. Let me look and I'll let you know.