My complete opinion on the KW-MB crisis

Soxplosion

And what is the deal with Mark going to the Cardinals meeting?  Was that this year?  Did I miss something?

What's the big deal with MB going to the Cardinals Winter Fan Forum anyway? Other MLB players go to the Winter Fan Forums of the team(s) which they may not play for but grew up for cheering as a kid. MB has admitted that he was a diehard Cardinals fan as a kid growing up. So, just because he is a ML pitcher on the Chicago White Sox now he is not allowed to go to the Winter Fan Forum of the team he cheered for as a kid? Get real. If I was blessed with the talent to be a MLB player and I was on a team other than the Sox, guess where I'd be next weekend? SOXFEST! And if the team I played for had their Forum on the same weekend as SoxFest, I'd do my signings and appearances and fly to Chicago to take part in SoxFest the next day or vice versa. God knows I'd be able to afford it, right Roman? ;)

*Note: How do you think the media found out Buehrle was gonna attend the Cardinals Winter Fan Forum? Someone had to report it to them. Think it was KW and the White Sox Organization trying to villify our best pitcher the last two seasons since he told them to take their lowball offer and shove it? KW and JR are planting the seeds already for when Buehrle leaves the Organization. They'll be able to say, "See? MB never really wanted to be here and we offered him a very good contract. We're not to blame." Wake up and smell what you're shoveling Roman.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
cw dont bother, your talking to the brain dead there...............roman, aka psycho, aka ferris buler, aka whatever the hell you want to call yourself.... give it a rest ok.. you obviously do not have the first clue of what your talking about and your only objective here is to raise tempers so leave it alone.......to keep going with it only loses you any respect you may have had, and shows how niave and stupid you honestly are........

Then, if you wish, let me say that MB has completely disrespected this team by this little Cardinals stunt and now this thread is over. You can go on detesting KW and Ill go on detesting Buehrle and well all live in peace. Deal?

how does being a town a celeberty disrespect anything by doing something for chairity... you are a jackass...........im sure if you were in a position to be on the recieving end of chairity you f*** face then you would be very appreciative of whos doing the fund raising wouldnt you, you little piece of scrotum scum..........you go on and kiss the very ass on kw's shoulders ok you little f***ing lip puckering vagina wart......and go on and detest the only player who kept us out of the cellar for the past two years while making s*** for a salary when the big hitters and money makers were sitting on their collective asses whinning about everything.. you pice of flee dung.........and while your at it just on ok.. go on and on and hopefully you will go so far youll be gone from here... fans like you are just like enemies we dont need anymore........f***ING MORON.............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Sorry HSC....... that was aimed twoards Roman.........

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But if you wanted to give me a hotcarl............ you sooooooooooo could

ok murc no problem.... :D is there a way to put that assclown on ignore????? im sick of the drivvel that falls out of his mouth.. hes worse than a hooker giving a blow job without a spitoon.............everyone gets hit when she/ he spews.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
And what is the deal with Mark going to the Cardinals meeting?  Was that this year?  Did I miss something?

What's the big deal with MB going to the Cardinals Winter Fan Forum anyway? Other MLB players go to the Winter Fan Forums of the team(s) which they may not play for but grew up for cheering as a kid. MB has admitted that he was a diehard Cardinals fan as a kid growing up. So, just because he is a ML pitcher on the Chicago White Sox now he is not allowed to go to the Winter Fan Forum of the team he cheered for as a kid? Get real. If I was blessed with the talent to be a MLB player and I was on a team other than the Sox, guess where I'd be next weekend? SOXFEST! And if the team I played for had their Forum on the same weekend as SoxFest, I'd do my signings and appearances and fly to Chicago to take part in SoxFest the next day or vice versa. God knows I'd be able to afford it, right Roman? ;)

*Note: How do you think the media found out Buehrle was gonna attend the Cardinals Winter Fan Forum? Someone had to report it to them. Think it was KW and the White Sox Organization trying to villify our best pitcher the last two seasons since he told them to take their lowball offer and shove it? KW and JR are planting the seeds already for when Buehrle leaves the Organization. They'll be able to say, "See? MB never really wanted to be here and we offered him a very good contract. We're not to blame." Wake up and smell what you're shoveling Roman.

lol my bad..... i thought he was asking about the fundraiser the cards did for i believe it was a cancer thing or something like that which mark showed up with a ton of cards players........yeah if i were mark i would have hung around cards fest too.. why not....espically if your a fan and grew up watching them..... who cares........

lol my bad..... i thought he was asking about the fundraiser the cards did for i believe it was a cancer thing or something like that which mark showed up with a ton of cards players........yeah if i were mark i would have hung around cards fest too.. why not....espically if your a fan and grew up watching them..... who cares........

Roman said it was the Cardinals equivalent of SoxFest. He may be misinformed as usual..... he could be referencing the charitable outing that you mentioned HSC. But it's all a moot point to me. Who cares what (or who) Buehrle does in his off time as long as he wins the games he pitches. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

exactly the point.. who cares.. as long as he does what hes supposed to do when hes punched in on the time clock.... i dont care what he does in his spare time.....

cw dont bother, your talking to the brain dead there...............roman, aka psycho, aka ferris buler, aka whatever the hell you want to call yourself.... give it a rest ok.. you obviously do not have the first clue of what your talking about and your only objective here is to raise tempers so leave it alone.......to keep going with it only loses you any respect you may have had, and shows how niave and stupid you honestly are........

Then, if you wish, let me say that MB has completely disrespected this team by this little Cardinals stunt and now this thread is over. You can go on detesting KW and Ill go on detesting Buehrle and well all live in peace. Deal?

how does being a town a celeberty disrespect anything by doing something for chairity... you are a jackass...........im sure if you were in a position to be on the recieving end of chairity you f*** face then you would be very appreciative of whos doing the fund raising wouldnt you, you little piece of scrotum scum..........you go on and kiss the very ass on kw's shoulders ok you little f***ing lip puckering vagina wart......and go on and detest the only player who kept us out of the cellar for the past two years while making s*** for a salary when the big hitters and money makers were sitting on their collective asses whinning about everything.. you pice of flee dung.........and while your at it just on ok.. go on and on and hopefully you will go so far youll be gone from here... fans like you are just like enemies we dont need anymore........f***ING MORON.............

Could we please just end this thread? I detest Buehrle and side with KW. You detest KW and side with Buehrle. We all have our opinions, this is mine.

And, btw, I give to charity. So Im not gonna honor him for doing so as well. Nor am I going to honor myself. And did he actually donate some of his meager salary or did he just show up? You can show up and give nothing, which could have been what he did.

theoldroman.... I'd just like to know why you detest Robin for leaving..? Perhaps if he had been offered anything.. he wouldn't have left. :huh:

To be honest, Im not sure I detest Robin for leaving. Same with Mark. There are just certain players who I dont like for no particular reason and Mark and Robin just happen to be one of them. Same thing with people not liking Ray Durham and Jose Valentin. I like both of these players but other dont for no real reason at all...

theoldroman.... I'd just like to know why you detest Robin for leaving..? Perhaps if he had been offered anything.. he wouldn't have left.   :huh:

To be honest, Im not sure I detest Robin for leaving. Same with Mark. There are just certain players who I dont like for no particular reason and Mark and Robin just happen to be one of them. Same thing with people not liking Ray Durham and Jose Valentin. I like both of these players but other dont for no real reason at all...

Well.. ummm.. you said you detested Robin for leaving. Soooo.. which is it. The reason I'm interested is because Robin didn't have an opportunity to stay. Robin was told he could talk to other teams BEFORE the season even ended. It was only AFTER Robin got an offer that the Sox made him an offer.

One more question.. your what 15, 16 years old...? Just curious as to what your first memory of the Sox (that didn't have to be told to you, or watched on ESPN classic) is...

First of all, if you dislike a person for no real reason, you are useless in a civilized society. Thats for racists, sexsts, bigots, etc....

Second, if I had a dollar for every time you changed a position at the drop of a hat, I'd be rich. Remember when they brought up Crede and you "hated him". It took about a week before you jumped on the bandwagon and professed your love for Joe crede.

Listen kid, you have to realize that, until you have a solid stance on an issue, supported by facts, what you are saying is pointless. You say you Detest(which is a strong word anyway) MB due to the fact that he attended a charity event put on by another club. then you say you detest him for no reason. Which is it.

Better to stay quiet and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Moral is, don't be stupid.

If KW really did offer MB 7 mil over 3 seasons, then thats a pretty good deal. It's almost exactly what pitchers like Zito, Hudson, and Milton got after having simillar success. But the fact remains, if your ace wants more money, do anything to keep him happy.

And in KW's view, that was offering our ace the same as last year's contract, in the $300,000 range.

Oh, and with a $10,000 bonus if MB win AL MVP.

If KW really did offer MB 7 mil over 3 seasons, then thats a pretty good deal. It's almost exactly what pitchers like Zito, Hudson, and Milton got after having simillar success. But the fact remains, if your ace wants more money, do anything to keep him happy.

And in KW's view, that was offering our ace the same as last year's contract, in the $300,000 range.

Oh, and with a $10,000 bonus if MB win AL MVP.

If those are the numbers, then that is f***ing pathetic. How could you blame Buehrle if that is the case?

I could, and probably should, flip out on roman....I won't though.

However, just because you support someone or something doesn't mean you have to all the time....I'm leaning towards supporting KW....in all honesty, I am. But I'm pissed enough at KW right now for lying about our BEST pitcher's supposed rejection of a Zito-like deal, when in fact it was more like a Wunsch-like deal.

KW can be an asshole...he doesn't have to show us that anymore. I don't believe that Mark wants to leave....but he wants to get KW the hell out of here, or he atleast wants to have KW show Mark some repsect....hell, Mark practically has more career wins than KW had career hits. I think KW owes Mark a hell of a lot of respect....think about it this way guys.

If we don't have Buehrle's success, we don't have Colon...we don't have Gordon....we probably don't have Thomas back....we don't have anyone, except maybe Alomar....we wouldn't have had to have lived through the Ritchie experience, but that would have left us with a rotation of 5 unknowns going into 2002...and probably 70-75 wins(because I don't think Kipper would have had the success he had in Pittsburgh under Nardi). Without Buehrle, we are nothing. He took this organization and put it on his back in 2001 and 2002 and made something out of nothing....without Buehrle, we are a rebuilding team right now and you could f***ing hand the division crown to Minnesota after about April 5th. That is how much Buehrle has meant to us.....and to treat him like KW has is complete bulls***.

I think I've explained myself.....for all you that care, that's my complete opinion on the KW-MB crisis(as roman calls it)....we need Buehrle more than many people can imagine. He deserves about $10 million for all he's done for us...instead, he gets $15,000 taken away from his salary and then has his proposed contract lied about....regarding this subject....f*** you KW :fyou

That's all I gotta say.

God damn Roman................. YOU ARE CLUELESS!

Ventura was THE BEST 3rd baseman in baseball at the time and the sox wouldnt pay him. MB should have won 22 games but JM screwed that up with his tinkering. All these team aces make 5 mill + . Why should Mark work for 315,000 a year?

And Eventhough Ventura left, he's still my favorite player! They drafted Crede before Ventura thought of leaving so it was obvious they werent going to pay him. Look into Sox history with how long players stick around. There is a reason why we havent won a ws in 80 years and especially the past 20. It's a s***ty organization that jr and the boys are banking on. This year they put the money up for Colon and really want a better team out there because of the all star game and the Sox will be getting a lot of attention. Plus, in order to go to the all star game you have to be a season ticket holder. Works out kind of good for the main share holders huh?

Wake up and realize that you as a sox fan are being taken for a ride. This tem will be rebuilt in 2 years because of "cost"

SHUT THE f*** UP YOU LITTLE JACKASS .... LET MARK GO??????? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR f***ING MIND?????????? UNTILL YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I SUGGEST YOU STAY THE f*** AWAY FROM THIS SUBJECT YOU LITTLE MORON.....YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN A SOX FAN FOR VERY LONG IF THIS IS HONESTLY HOW YOU FEEL.................... :fyou :bringit

And they say I'm a jackass to everyone.

HSC, when you're having PMS, stay away from the boards. Thanks.

Robin Ventura is the f***ing man... I'd agree with you, roman, if the Sox offered him a very solid offer, but they offered him jack s***. These guys only play in this league for, at most 20 years; and some (like Robin) who suffer horrible injuries, will play even less.

It made sense for both the Sox and Robin to part. Robin deserved more money, and the Sox were moving on to Crede... to bad it took 5 years.

You're a f***ing idiot.

Ventura was probably the best 3bman the Sox ever had. Fisk was probably the best catcher. Buehrle is their best pitcher in at least a decade.With good health and a little luck he could easily be their best left hander since Billy Pierce. Anyone see a pattern here?

Ventura was probably the best 3bman the Sox ever had. Fisk was probably the best catcher. Buehrle is their best pitcher in at least a decade.With good health and a little luck he could easily be their best left hander since Billy Pierce. Anyone see a pattern here?

All were treated like s*** before they left/will leave? :angry:

Have to agree with all the good words about Robin. The number 23 means one player to me, and those initials are RV.

I was very unhappy when we screwed over Robin (thank you Ron Schueler :fyou ) and lost a great 3rd baseman.

Psycho, you are my friend but you have gone over the top on this one.

damn it boy, what a great post!

Thank you!

I enjoyed reading that and I am going to send it to the Buehrles if you don't mind!

If that's regarding me.....I don't mind.

Just let them know that Mark is the man, and don't let anyone forget it either.

That was regarding you and the Buehrles are reading your post right now... yeah and I let them know...