2004 right around the corner

Dsavmonster

the 2004 season is right around the corner and the sox have done very little this offseason. However, I feel that we dont need a big siginging this offseason. We already have the upper hand in this division to me. Also if Konerko has a good season along with mags and frank we will be great offensivly. Also, our bullpen will be great if Koch can get back to the way he was with the A's. I also hear that Jason Grilli isnt all that bad and should have an ok year. Shoenweiss , Garland and Buerle should have decent years and loazia hopefully can repeat last year. As long as the twins and royals stay dormant until the season starts i dont think we need to feel rushed on making any big moves.

I realize that a lot of the posters are young and haven't been around here long. However, I, like many around here, get somewhat tired of seeing the same threads resurface over and over everyday. Please look at some of the other threads already started and contribute to those before starting another thread which is essentially the same as 300 others that have already been started. Thank you.

Completley agree. I havent started a thread in Pale Hose for a few days basically cause there all the same one. No need to waste space with the same thread about how the Sox might not be all that bad this year.

I agree also. I haven't posted for a couple weeks eigher. But like you said we shouldn't be talking about the same thing over and over. At least when I post, it's something new. :lol: