kenny williams interview

baggio202

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, ummm, do you have that on film?? :lol:  :headbang  :bang

Sorry guy, just had to say that.

I once saw a girl in this neighborhood getting hassled by a couple of guys, she was probably 8th grade or so, I'd guess they were about the same age.

I mean, they weren't assaulting her or anything nasty, just usual stupid 12 year old boy stuff ... pulling her hair, throwing stuff at her, wrestling around with her.

One of the boys kind of turned away right as she was reaching her breaking point and she walloped him right in the schnozz.  His nose starts bleeding a little bit and I don't know who felt worse, him or the girl.  He's holding his nose, and she's crying because he's bleeding.

Ha ha!!! FUNNY!!!!! :lol:

Southsideirish, please quit reporting every post under the moon.

We are aware of your concerns and complaints.

It is annoying to open my email with a new report a post to a mod from you every ten minutes.

Grow up and get over it.

That's about it too!

Damn funny thing is that we are best friends now.  Go freaken' figure!  :D

You know the wierd thing is that I am sure that Steff is a wonderful woman. I am sure we would get along just find. For some reason in here she finds the need to push and argue with me and see how far it will go. I guess I am just some type of entertainment for her. I don't like it though and I really wish she would just get off my back. STEFF, IF YOUR LISTENING, I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. STOP HARRASSING ME ALREADY!!! THANK YOU! :)

Southsideirish, please quit reporting every post under the moon.

We are aware of your concerns and complaints.

It is annoying to open my email with a new report a post to a mod from you every ten minutes.

Grow up and get over it.

Baaaahhhhaaaaaa!!! :lol: :lol:

:crying :crying :crying :crying

Let's see...it's cold as a witch's tit outside, aboz and steff appear to be on the same side...it's true hell hath froze over! j/k

:lol:  ;)  :lol:  ;)

I've patched things up with Steff.

We haven't argued in a while now.

And yes, I am on her side, especially when I feel she has done nothing to justify constant b****ing from others around here.

Now, strike up the band....

:snr

Being we're both girls, anytime we mention our ass kicking days, we get that response - lol.

Whoops, sorry, I did not know you were female.

My bad.

Ok ... so ... (insert typical male comment about watching two girls having a cat fight here).

:lol:

Let's see...it's cold as a witch's tit outside, aboz and steff appear to be on the same side...it's true hell hath froze over! j/k

:lol:  ;)  :lol:  ;)

Whatever are you talking about Fan...??? :huh

Abo is good people... we handled things the appropriate way and now we're tight!! :cheers

:angry: that was uncalled for

Steff, you are my favorite person on this board. Really I want to make up. No more harrassing me? I want to be friends with you.  :)

Even I didn't have to try this hard to get some love from Steff... :D Damn you must be in the doghouse.

You guys seemed to argue a bit before aboz left for that little while, that's all  - no harm all joke...ok, maybe bad joke, but joke none the less.  ;)

I never really left.

I just had a month of time when school, work and the holidays took up pretty much all of my time.

Arguing with Steff had nothing to do with me leaving. In fact I'm sure it created a better entertainment value for the site.

:angry: that was uncalled for

Steff, you are my favorite person on this board. Really I want to make up. No more harrassing me? I want to be friends with you.  :)

Oh.. I'm so very sorry...

Friends... no offense, but I would not be inclined to spend time with you off this board. You've crossed a line.

Why not just keep the posts to baseball and not jump in on anything personal where it concerns me and I'll give you the same courtesy.

You guys seemed to argue a bit before aboz left for that little while, that's all  - no harm all joke...ok, maybe bad joke, but joke none the less.  ;)

I was just kiddin back with ya Fan.

I was given some bad info about Abo.. when I learned of my error I quickly corrected things.

And of course.. how can you not love someone who brought this back to life!! :headbang

:whichway

Oh.. I'm so very sorry...

Friends... no offense, but I would not be inclined to spend time with you off this board. You've crossed a line.

Why not just keep the posts to baseball and not jump in on anything personal where it concerns me and I'll give you the same courtesy.

I would love for this to happen. Sorry Steff, but I don't meet anyone offline. That is a little freaky to me. Just not my thing. Never done that and I don't think I ever will. That is not what I meant by friends. Sometimes we will disagree, I hope it won't ever get as bad as it has been. I hope we will be able to agree to disagree at times. I really like this board and the people on here have very positive attitudes.

Steff, southsideirish, please remind me to never disagree with either of you again......    After reading this thread, I know there is no way in hell I have the stamina to keep going with you two robots.  I'm worn out just reading this thread. 

;)

Ha ha!!! No problem Rex!!!!

It has come to my intention that it was wrong for me to call out Mr. Southsideirish for his reports to me. And I must agree that it was in bad taste to do so and I apologize to Mr. Southsideirish.

My only wish for Soxtalk is for everyone to get along and talk White Sox baseball and nothing else.

Hopefully we can all agree that this is the true purpose of the site, not to argue with one another and put others down.

AB

It has come to my intention that it was wrong for me to call out Mr. Southsideirish for his reports to me.  And I must agree that it was in bad taste to do so and I apologize to Mr. Southsideirish.

My only wish for Soxtalk is for everyone to get along and talk White Sox baseball and nothing else.

Hopefully we can all agree that this is the true purpose of the site, not to argue with one another and put others down.

AB

I agree with you Mr. Aboz. Thank you sir for your apology and I accept it.

I never really left.

Arguing with Steff had nothing to do with me leaving.  In fact I'm sure it created a better entertainment value for the site.

lol - I didn't think it did have anything to do with it, but that was the time when I remembered you guys not getting along really well.

Ooops.... :ph34r: