kenny williams interview

baggio202

lol - I didn't think it did have anything to do with it, but that was the time when I remembered you guys not getting along really well

Hey, leave abo alone, he's a nice kid.

Now me on the other hand......There was never love lost between me and miss Steff.....but since I don't base my day around picking fights with her, we end up having very few if any problems, right Steff?

No jealousy, no animosity, no back-stabbing or passive-aggressive BS whatsoever.

I believe it's known as "peacefull co-existence". Irish....look into it.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now me on the other hand......There was never love lost between me and miss Steff.....but since I don't base my day around picking fights with her,  we end up having very few if any problems, right Steff?

No jealousy, no animosity, no back-stabbing or passive-aggressive BS whatsoever. 

:lol: Thanks for the advice Brando. I am going to take that road. Thanky ou. :lol:

Now me on the other hand......There was never love lost between me and miss Steff.....but since I don't base my day around picking fights with her,  we end up having very few if any problems, right Steff?

Yeah, so wha ...

Ya come on here at nite and give people free advice?

Looks like he does ok w/out any help Brando.

KW is a moron. The reason the Sox are over budget is his fault. The Konerko and Koch families should keep him on their Christmas lists for the rest of his life. Jose Valentin should chauffer him to USCF everday this season for what he did for him. He is such a moron, he wanted to give Robbie Alomar $2 million, with another $1 million deferred. JR probably told him he was crazy, and the best Alomar can get is $700,000 and $300,000 deferred. I still wonder how KW intended to get under budget if he had signed Colon. He probably would have taken a weak package from LA for Magglio.

Hey Dick, I don't always agree with Mr. Williams - afterall I penned the

Tentative Anthology of Kenny's f***-Ups: Ozzie, Boomer (bad luck my ass, he knew the risk and wasted 10 mill on it), Baines, Ramirez, Clayton, Parque (resurrection), Kipster, Ritchie, White, Pantygua, Koch, trying to overpay for Colon, Rios, Robbie departure, Daubach, Konerko contract, Durham-for-Adkins, Jimenez waiver, trying to get rid of Thomas, Ownedweiss, overpaying Buerhle, Valentin option, Barry/Berry, number of ill-advised mL call-ups...f***ing with Manuel and being responsible for the air of paranoia imbuing the clubhouse during his tenure.
-

but to call him a moron is a little over board.

There are quite a few GMs out there, inclduing those who are not employed at the moment, that would have fared worse under the circumstances.

Mediocre is what Kenny is....Unless you think Shueller and Evans are even bigger morons, that is.

Yeah, so wha ...

Ya come on here at nite and give people free advice?

Looks like he does ok w/out any help Brando.

You're right as always Uncle Jim.

That "advice" post of mine was just a diversion, a prelude to telling everyone how big my cock looks under the city lights.

;)

Hey Dick, I don't always agree with Mr. Williams - afterall I penned the

-

but to call him a moron is a little over board.

There are quite a few GMs out there, inclduing those who are not employed at the moment, that would have fared worse under the circumstances.

Mediocre is what Kenny is....Unless you think Shueller and Evans are even bigger morons, that is.

Ron Scheuler was a better GM than KW. RS was the one who built the championship teams of 1993, 1994 and 2000. KW yet has to put a team on the field that can come any closer than 4 games to a division championship.

You're right as always Uncle Jim.

That "advice" post of mine was just a diversion, a prelude into telling everyone how big my cock looks under the city lights.

;)

Sorry nephew, you'll have to speak English, I don't understand playa speak ;)