kenny williams interview

baggio202

Believe you about what..? Interrogating you....? About what?

OK, I think you should really calm down. You don't seem to believe me that the fans said this. You are Interrogating me about what happened. I don't see why you are so offended by those comments. You seem to have a real problem with me. I am not sure if this is normal for you to have these problems with people, but you really seem to have one with me. I really wish you could move past this.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I think you should really calm down. You don't seem to believe me that the fans said this. You are Interrogating me about what happened. I don't see why you are so offended by those comments. You seem to have a real problem with me. I am not sure if this is normal for you to have these problems with people, but you really seem to have one with me. I really wish you could move past this.

Calm down...? Yea.. OK.

You made a statement, I asked a question. If that makes you uncomfortable.. then don't answer. Simple solution. You said you heard things out there.. I didn't. Believe you.. or not believe you.. where did I say such a thing...? Is this putting words in others mouths a problem you have all the time..? You apparently need to stop reading into my posts and assuming. You said "we".. I asked who the hell "we" was.. no more, no less. This is what I do with everyone here.. yet you're the only one b****ing....? So.. is it the other 50 posters that have the problem..? :huh

A problem with you.. I don't even know you. I do however see an often s***ty, condescending, snide, string of replies from you. As well.. you started the personal attacks the other day.. remember..?

Toss in your ignorant post in the thread about Mo being out for the season... And today.. "Opinions are like assholes..." I wasn't even responding to you.. and you open your mouth. You want to dish.. cool. I'll play. Be prepared to take it right back. Now if you want to be done with this.. I'm agreeable to that as well. But if not.. and you want to toss the f'ing b**** comments at me.. I'll respond appropriately.

Toss in your ignorant post in the thread about Mo being out for the season... And today.. "Opinions are like assholes..." I wasn't even responding to you.. and you open your mouth. You want to dish.. cool. I'll play.

Um...that's a commonly used analogy. It's not meant to be nasty, just a statement that says everyone has an opinion. (Not getting in the middle of this, just making a statement that many people I know use that analogy).

Back to your regularly scheduled bickering. :)

Calm down...? Yea.. OK.

You made a statement, I asked a question. If that makes you uncomfortable.. then don't answer. Simple solution. You said you heard things out there.. I didn't. Believe you.. or not believe you.. where did I say such a thing...? Is this putting words in others mouths a problem you have all the time..? You apparently need to stop reading into my posts and assuming. You said "we".. I asked who the hell "we" was.. no more, no less. This is what I do with everyone here.. yet you're the only one b****ing....? So.. is it the other 50 posters that have the problem..?  :huh

A problem with you.. I don't even know you. I do however see an often s***ty, condescending, snide, string of replies from you. As well.. you started the personal attacks the other day.. remember..?

Toss in your ignorant post in the thread about Mo being out for the season... And today.. "Opinions are like assholes..." I wasn't even responding to you.. and you open your mouth. You want to dish.. cool. I'll play. Be prepared to take it right back. Now if you want to be done with this.. I'm agreeable to that as well. But if not.. and you want to toss the f'ing b**** comments at me.. I'll respond appropriately.

I don't feel uncomfortable, you make me very comfortable baby. First "opinions are like assholes everybody has one" is pretty well known. It was in repsonse to you believe that I couldn't find anything to back up my opinions on what J Hood said about Ray Durham. We will see if J Hood responds to me so I can prove that to you. I never remember starting a personal attack with you. I really don't. You are a very in your face kind of person. Good for you, if that is what you are looking for. As far as snide comments and remarks that seems to be what you do as well. I thought you would enjoy that kind of thing. I have been done with this for a while as I don't believe I have ever started it. I have asked you repeatedly to get off my back, but you don't want to do that. You find it impossible to stop posting or replying to my posts. I would love for you to get off my back. That would be great. Thank you!

Um...that's a commonly used analogy.  It's not meant to be nasty, just a statement that says everyone has an opinion.  (Not getting in the middle of this, just making a statement that many people I know use that analogy).

Back to your regularly scheduled bickering.  :)

Thank you fanof14. Exactly!!! :D

Ray Durham does not return my phone calls.

I think it is safe to say everyone liked the personality of Ray Durham.  If he didn't pop up a tad too often and had any range up the middle we would've loved him.

Damn he doesn't return mine either!! I agree with you, his defense was not his best asset. I really liked watching him when he was here though.

Hmm, I guess thats because Ozzie Guillen's dick got in the way. You think? :stupid

You tell me.. you're the one that come hell or high water felt the need to argue all of our opinions regarding Ozzie's comments..

Once again.. you fail to take responsibility for you actions. No surprise.. Your right the worlds all wrong. You brought this all on yourself. Go whine via PM to someone who cares.. :crying :crying

You tell me.. you're the one that come hell or high water felt the need to argue all of our opinions regarding Ozzie's comments..

Once again.. you fail to take responsibility for you actions. No surprise.. Your right the worlds all wrong. You brought this all on yourself. Go whine via PM to someone who cares..  :crying  :crying

You are right I did feel the need to argue my opinions. So what? Isn't that what a lot of people do this message board? I see it all around. I don't think I was the first to do it. I think you argue your opinions all the time. I guess we can see who can't take responsibility for one's actions. You obviously started with the personal attacks with the Ozzie Guillen dick remark. I can see that you won't admit that though. You think that everything you do is ok and you are just responding to something that is happening to you. That is ok though. I am beyond that. I just want you off my back.

I love the world. It is not all wrong. It is all good to me. I don't think I brought anything including Ozzie's dick on myself. I just think you like to see how far you can push someone. :finger

You are right I did feel the need to argue my opinions. So what? Isn't that what a lot of people do this message board? I see it all around. I don't think I was the first to do it. I think you argue your opinions all the time. I guess we can see who can't take responsibility for one's actions. You obviously started with the personal attacks with the Ozzie Guillen dick remark. I can see that you won't admit that though. You think that everything you do is ok and you are just responding to something that is happening to you. That is ok though. I am beyond that. I just want you off my back.

I love the world. It is not all wrong. It is all good to me. I don't think I brought anything including Ozzie's dick on myself. I just think you like to see how far you can push someone.  :finger

Of course people discuss their opinions.. argue.. you seem to have cornered that market. Over a dozen times in that thread you posted "Ozzie did not call Frank out!" Says who..? You..? When did you become the authority on what others think?

Yea I referenced your nose in Ozzies crotch... did I call you a homosexual because of it - thus making it "personal"? You dug your hole.. enjoy your time in it.

Now you're telling me what I think...? Well lookie here guys.. we have Mrs f***ing Cleo on the board.. care to share the winning lotto numbers..? :dips***

Off your back.. nope. I'm enjoying this. Passes the time.

Don't you have a PM to go write...

:crying :crying :crying

Of course people discuss their opinions.. argue.. you seem to have cornered that market. Over a dozen times in that thread you posted "Ozzie did not call Frank out!" Says who..? You..? When did you become the authority on what others think?

First of all I was arguing my opinion. Not telling others how to think.

Yea I referenced your nose in Ozzies crotch... did I call you a homosexual because of it - thus making it "personal"? You dug your hole.. enjoy your time in it.

By telling me and only me to get Ozzie's dick out of my mouth makes it personal. Your explanation makes absolutely no sense as to why it wasn't personal and I think you realize that.

Off your back.. nope. I'm enjoying this. Passes the time.

Exactly what I thought

First of all I was arguing my opinion. Not telling others how to think.

Obviously you need to go read that thread again.. and be sure to read the end of it where you admitted that your "discount of others opinion" was unintentional. :rolleyes:

Hard to keep the stories straight I'm sure....

Obviously you need to go read that thread again.. and be sure to read the end of it where you admitted that your "discount of others opinion" was unintentional.  :rolleyes:

Hard to keep the stories straight I'm sure....

Well obviously if they are unintentional then I don't think I am telling them how to think. GEEZE! :P

This is all your fault baggs.. I'm uneasy about Friday night and what you're going to say. I'm so damn giddy at the possibilities that I can't hold back the angst.  ;)

is it friday night that kenny is having the Q and A??...it was saturday last year...let me know steff for sure so i dont miss it :headbang

Geezus, I thought all this stuff was over with yesterday.

What started it again today, it couldn't have been this, could it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now.. you obviously don't know how to follow the requests of the board monitors. Keep your s*** up... I'm looking forward to your demise."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon Steff you're a better person than this, I haven't met you but I've read your posts for over a year on this board. That was a pretty rotten thing to say ... you're pointing fingers at this guy for doing stuff and you're doing the same thing. He slung some s*** around before but it's you who are doing most of the s*** slinging now. The hostility is way too thinly disguised. Peace and love everyone, myself included but baggs that don't mean ya get any free suds from me :lol: .

For the record, I've heard that "opinions/assholes" expression used before too, I think it's, ummm, what's the word ... junior high-ish ... but that's just me. Me, I much prefer the phrase, "everybody's got their opinion".