OK Let the fight begin

LDF

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disagree that MB does not want to be in Chicago, disagree on the interpretation of being at the St Louis stuff, and disagree that we should trade him, MB is someone I would like to see have a long career as a Sox player.

But I will not fight about it - sorry - that is my opinion above and I have posted on MB enough this past week. I know my opinion is affected because I know the family and I know their take on things, again which I have posted on enough.

Can't we just trade KW to St Louis?

i think that since mark b does not want to be and has said that last yr at the stl fest and this yr with him being at the fest again.

lets trade his ass out of here now or at the end of next season.  :bringit

Ummmmmmmm how about.................NO! Wait till we know he wont sign here since he's under contract till 06.

Hey lets not trade him, are you crazy! With colon probably not going to be here after this year, who would be our proven ace? I have a feeling that Mb and Kw will come to some kind of agreement before 2006. If we do good this year and make the playoffs, everyone will be hopefully happy and things will come together.

MB needs to finish his whole carrer in a sox uni just like thomas needs to and maggs and pk

do you honestly think that the sox will come up with the money to keep them. if we resign all the players needed to keep this team going, we will have a larger payroll than the yanks.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i would not be trading mark at all.... but if i did have to i would at least wait till we had someone else in the bull pen who would be around for a few years and have his abilities..................otherwise it would be a waste of talent.............

i would not be trading mark at all.... but if i did have to i would at least wait till we had someone else in the bull pen who would be around for a few years and have his abilities..................otherwise it would be a waste of talent.............

what would happen if he asked for a trade?

Guest hotsoxchick1

what would happen if he asked for a trade?

;) if he asked for it and i still had him under contract for a while i would honestly have to say f*** you, you aint going anywhere....(unless of course i could get a johnson or schilling on the team to replace him..........lol.)........really though if he wanted out that badly i would see what i could do to accomidate him .. but i guarentee ya he wouldnt be heading where he wanted to go..........

MB needs to finish his whole carrer in a sox uni just like thomas needs to and maggs and pk

do you honestly think that the sox will come up with the money to keep them. if we resign all the players needed to keep this team going, we will have a larger payroll than the yanks.

you could sign everybody up for next year for 70 million...if you cut loose carlos lee it would be more 65 million...

ive done thi before but no one seems to read it..

maggs 13 million

colon 12 million

koch 7

buehrle 5

konerko 5

thomas 7 (isnt that the sox re up price??)

thats 49 million for the top 6 players

gives you 21 million to sign the other 19...lee at 4 million and valentin at about 3 million would be the highest paid players...that leaves 14 million for the other 17...no one else is gonna pull much more than a million a year...gordon can be easily replaced with someone under a million...we could come in well under 70 million...

I'm not against moving Buehrle, however you better get someone who has shown they can pitch. Like Barry Zito for example.

Zito is way better then Buehrle, infact Buehrle and Garland might not be enough to land Zito.

zito's numbers are just staggering

47-14 , 536ip , 430 hits , 465k's , 203 bb , 3.04 era

last year

23-5 , 229ip, 182 hits , 182k's, 72bb , 2.75 era

those numbers would look great if they came from a pitcher in the late 60's...wonder what it will cost to sign this guy when he becomes a free agent if he stays the course..could he get AROD money???

What has MB done to make you guys eeven think about trading him all this stuff you are talking about happened 1-2 years ago comeon get off his back. We should support him not see wut we can get in a trade for him. you sox fans that want to trade him should go be scrub fans.

yeah..and you sox fans that dont agree with me that we should trade for trot nixon should go become scrub fans too :headbang

i hate when people say that..its like saying if you dont agree with me youre not worthy to be a sox fan..you must sink to scrubdom :wacko:

zito's numbers are just staggering

47-14 , 536ip , 430 hits , 465k's , 203 bb , 3.04 era

last year

23-5 , 229ip, 182 hits , 182k's, 72bb , 2.75 era

those numbers would look great if they came from a pitcher in the late 60's...wonder what it will cost to sign this guy when he becomes a free agent if he stays the course..could he get AROD money???

I truely hope that no one will get AROD money for a long time, I don't care how good they are. I just hope this market correction that we are starting to see a little bit can take hold.