What games you playing now?

SnB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and about March madness I just experienced the ranking screw up first hand.  I started out my 2nd season as U of I, #1.  I won my first 4 games, then had a week where I was off.  I dropped to #19.  :lol:

:lol:

But people bringing the game up, I had to go back and play it, and so you can include that into the games I am playing now.

I'm terrible at MM2004. My roommate just got it yesterday and I started a Dynasty with Illinois.

I'm 2-2, won @ UIC & vs. W Illiniois and lost @ UNC & vs. Ill St. :lolhitting

I'm playing on all-conference though because varsity is too easy. I don't find it fun unless I feel challenged.

I was just a little disappointed in it myself...I think it could be improved a ton.  Why not make the Dynasty mode similar to NCAAF 04? :huh

ESPN College Hoops 2K4 for X-Box has a great dynasty mode. You actually recruit during the season and try to get early verbal commitments. Its also has pretty good game play as well. This is the game I've spent most of my time playing lately.

ESPN College Hoops 2K4 for X-Box has a great dynasty mode.  You actually recruit during the season and try to get early verbal commitments.  Its also has pretty good game play as well.  This is the game I've spent most of my time playing lately.

I was going to get that one, but I talked to a guy at my local GameStop and he told me they stopped making it, so I ended up getting MM04.

I think I'll consider buying ESPN Hoops off the internet and then selling MM04(or maybe the other way around)

ESPN College Hoops 2K4 for X-Box has a great dynasty mode.  You actually recruit during the season and try to get early verbal commitments.  Its also has pretty good game play as well.  This is the game I've spent most of my time playing lately.

i had the ESPN game last year (when it was 2k). I just didn't like the style of play, I found it clunky. I found MM to be much more free and fun, but isn't as realistic. Which is fine for me, the only games i want to be realistic is my madden and my baseball games.