What games you playing now?

SnB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...you'll absolutely love it here. :headbang

Everyone here is a White Sox fan....Unlike on the MLB board where all you see are sCrUB and Twin fans post. They have a forum for everything....Everything Chisox, Other Sports, this forum about anything under the sun, a photo album, and they have a forum for if you have any questions on anything.

BTW, on NCAA March Madness 04, what the f*** is up with their s***ty as top 25 polls(or is that just me that gets it)?

I mean like in my first year(and only year so far), I was Syracuse and got up to #8 and then played Notre Dame, lost, and dropped to 24th(and I was like 12-1 at the time). Also, UC Santa Bill, Wyoming, and Kent State were all in the top 5 at one time or another in it as well, while during the whole season I had the highest RPI rating in the nation.

What in the blue f*** is up with that? :huh

BTW, on NCAA March Madness 04, what the f*** is up with their s***ty as top 25 polls(or is that just me that gets it)?

I mean like in my first year(and only year so far), I was Syracuse and got up to #8 and then played Notre Dame, lost, and dropped to 24th(and I was like 12-1 at the time).  Also, UC Santa Bill, Wyoming, and Kent State were all in the top 5 at one time or another in it as well, while during the whole season I had the highest RPI rating in the nation.

What in the blue f*** is up with that?  :huh

That samething pisses me off, if you don't play for a week, you drop.

Playing NCAAF 2004, WSB 2k3, and Halo(but more so the first two, because I'm on legendary for Halo, and it's hard as s***....I always die in like 3 seconds).

Other then that, not much.  Waiting for Halo 2 to come out and MVP 2004 as well.

MVP should be great when it comes out next month. Really lookin forward to the new franchise mode with the AA and AAA teams and developin players that u pick from the draft. Halo 2 looks very good as well, the recent trailer that came out showin the Master Chief roamin around in a warthog around a city looked very sweet. Far Cry and Sim2 2 r sum otha's I'm lookin forward to checkin out as well.

I mean like in my first year(and only year so far), I was Syracuse and got up to #8 and then played Notre Dame, lost, and dropped to 24th(and I was like 12-1 at the time).  Also, UC Santa Bill, Wyoming, and Kent State were all in the top 5 at one time or another in it as well, while during the whole season I had the highest RPI rating in the nation.

What in the blue f*** is up with that?  :huh

no your right, the rankings are definitely f***ed up. I was no. 1 for like 5 straight weeks when i was underfeated, i lost 1 game and dropped down to no. 15

Alright guys, I havent played March Maddness yet, but is it alot like NBA Live 2004? I really didnt like the gameplay in that,thought the computer defense was to hard, so just wondering if they were like the same game, or was March Maddness differnet..

MM is like NBA Live. The gameplay is basically the same, the college game moves a little slower though and it's not so much flash.

thanks, just found this site. such an awesome site, usually a poster @ chicagowhitesox.com web board.  this site has much more intellectual posters though.  you in a clan? still trying to figure out how to work this site.

That's where alot of us came from. The chisox.com board is 1/2 sox fans, 1/2 trolls. There was barely any intelligent convo's going on in there. I love this place.

Glad I'm not the only one then. :)

I think if I had to give a review of NCAA MM 04, I would say that the actual basketball part of it is good, but many parts are lacking quite a bit. IMO, the Dynasty Mode is very weak...from what I could tell, players improve very little as they get older, recruiting is not as easy as it should be, and the rankings are usually bad and unrealistic. On the plus side however, I like the fact that teams CPU teams can refuse to play you because you are too weak, though not all teams refuse the opportunity.

I was just a little disappointed in it myself...I think it could be improved a ton. Why not make the Dynasty mode similar to NCAAF 04? :huh

I was just a little disappointed in it myself...I think it could be improved a ton.  Why not make the Dynasty mode similar to NCAAF 04? :huh

I wondered the exact samething myself. And heck they could apply the recruiting mode on the college games, to the FA modes on the pro games. But what do I know I guess?

Glad I'm not the only one then.  :)

I think if I had to give a review of NCAA MM 04, I would say that the actual basketball part of it is good, but many parts are lacking quite a bit.  IMO, the Dynasty Mode is very weak...from what I could tell, players improve very little as they get older, recruiting is not as easy as it should be, and the rankings are usually bad and unrealistic.  On the plus side however, I like the fact that teams CPU teams can refuse to play you because you are too weak, though not all teams refuse the opportunity.

I was just a little disappointed in it myself...I think it could be improved a ton.  Why not make the Dynasty mode similar to NCAAF 04? :huh

I agree with you totally there. It's a very fun college b-ball game and that's what i was looking for. The dynasty is really lacking and the menus are ungodly slow and clumsy. If they would have just imported the entire offseason from NCAAFF, they would have been fine. But, it's still a fun b-ball game to keep me occupied inbetween my madden season and whatever baseball game i get this year.

Just watched like a 12 min video on Gamespot, game loooks really good. I didnt like last years because of the pitching and hitting meter, but it looks like they took out the hitting meter, and left in the pitching and throwing meter, so I guess I can live with that. Everything else looks sweet.

I actually bought High heat last year, one of the best baseball games i've ever played. I actually finished an 162 game season with the sox, lost in the first round though :angry: Unfortunately, it was made by 3DO and they went under, so I'll be looking for a new game. MVP looks the best so far, i'm such an EA Junkie.

I actually bought High heat last year, one of the best baseball games i've ever played.  I actually finished an 162 game season with the sox, lost in the first round though  :angry: Unfortunately, it was made by 3DO and they went under, so I'll be looking for a new game.  MVP looks the best so far, i'm such an EA Junkie.

Same here....I've really gotten behind the EA games lately. I love their sports games. NCAA March Madness, NCAA College Football, NBA Live, Madden, Tiger Woods....and I saw a couple screens and videos of MVP on IGN and I'm definitely going to buy this on the 9th.