Baseball Season

SoxAce

Lucky bastard. Ours has the most wins in Indiana in the last 10 years. It is almost impossible to make Varsity. I envy those "garbage" and small schools unless I do make Varsity and then we kick ass.

You must be quite a talent then to make it. My school is garbage cause of how it is being formed with all the gangs, pregnacies, etc.. Noone really tries out for baseball here. But they're not pushovers eigher. I'm glad I impressed, showed them my knee is fine, and can be versitile.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be quite a talent then to make it. My school is garbage cause of how it is being formed with all the gangs, pregnacies, etc.. Noone really tries out for baseball here. But they're not pushovers eigher. I'm glad I impressed, showed them my knee is fine, and can be versitile.

Yeah, it's always hard to come back from a knee injury. My sister had a knee injury during a soccer game her senior year and never played again. Congrats on making it too. Our school had 35 freshman alone try out and they kept 15, so I'm not bad. I was surprised to learn this week that I will be a starting outfielder, because I have mostly played infield and pitch/catch all my life. But as long as I start I'll be happy. Our coaches go so die hard because they pride themselves in being the "best program in the state".

Just curious, what did ya do ta ya knee?

Just curious, what did ya do ta ya knee?

It was in baseball in my 8th grade year when I believe I was running. (as usual) I slid into someone and brused my knees. I was ok though till High school. The pain started my freshy year, when I was in gym. (my gym teacher made us condition alot) So we ran, ran, and ran....Did I forget to say we ran? :lol: I remember running, then nearly falling down cause my knees were giving in. Usually this doesn't happen to a younger person but I've been playing every sport for a long time plus track. It was swelling on both sides but it was bigger on my left knee. I didn't know till like 4 months later when it really hurted that it was swollen. My mother took me to the doctor go to check it out, when he told me you had a fracture in both knees but the left knee is more serious. (Or called Osgoodsloderious) I had a cast on my left knee for about 4 months (I've been through hell and back in my life I tell ya :rolleyes:) Then went through rehap getting the muscles back into both knees but more my left. 2 years later, I'm a Junior starting on my Varsity Baseball Team. :headbang

I was surprised to learn this week that I will be a starting outfielder, because I have mostly played infield and pitch/catch all my life. But as long as I start I'll be happy.

Wanna trade? :lol: My natural born position is outfield, but I'm going to be playing the infield. Good thing I'm pretty versitile and am pretty decent at any position cause I wouldn't be on this team. I'm happy as well. :)

It was in baseball in my 8th grade year when I believe I was running. (as usual) I slid into someone and brused my knees. I was ok though till High school. The pain started my freshy year, when I was in gym. (my gym teacher made us condition alot) So we ran, ran, and ran....Did I forget to say we ran? :lol: I remember running, then nearly falling down cause my knees were giving in. Usually this doesn't happen to a younger person but I've been playing every sport for a long time plus track. It was swelling on both sides but it was bigger on my left knee. I didn't know till like 4 months later when it really hurted that it was swollen. My mother took me to the doctor go to check it out, when he told me you had a fracture in both knees but the left knee is more serious. (Or called Osgoodsloderious) I had a cast on my left knee for about 4 months (I've been through hell and back in my life I tell ya :rolleyes:) Then went through rehap getting the muscles back into both knees but more my left. 2 years later, I'm a Junior starting on my Varsity Baseball Team. :headbang

Never heard of it, but it sounds like it sucks. Congrats on coming back.