More A-Rod trade talk

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bottom line is it's never/not/no way/not in a million years/not even close etc.. going to happen. A-Rod even said he wants to stay in Texas. (so he says) The article said it's a "longshot." It's not gonna get done! Can we please stop this A-Rod trade talk and move on...

I heard that Reinsdorf has instructed KW to sign Alex Rodriquez for Home Plate, the Rosin bag, and the White Sox logo for the next 65 years.

Jerry was quoted as saying "We want a proven winner. Alex has won every game he's played for the Texas Rangers. Without him, that team would have been 0-162 each of the last 3 years. We want that kind of leadership and talent in the clubhouse this year"

Baseball sources confirmed that the White Sox logo was equal in value to the Rodriguez contract, so the baseball players union would not veto this deal.

Rosin bag said "I'm sick of Comiskey, er I mean 'the Cell'. All I get is handled by a bunch of sweaty pitchers hands. At least in Texas, no pitchers will be fondling me".

Stay tuned for the latest updates on your exclusive late-breaking news for White Sox, er I mean logoless baseball, soxtalk.com.

Media contact: Kapkomet

Number: 1-800-dialarangerandwhitesox.

I heard that Reinsdorf has instructed KW to sign Alex Rodriquez for Home Plate, the Rosin bag, and the White Sox logo for the next 65 years.

Jerry was quoted as saying "We want a proven winner.  Alex has won every game he's played for the Texas Rangers.  Without him, that team would have been 0-162 each of the last 3 years.  We want that kind of leadership and talent in the clubhouse this year"

Baseball sources confirmed that the White Sox logo was equal in value to the Rodriguez contract, so the baseball players union would not veto this deal.

Rosin bag said "I'm sick of Comiskey, er I mean 'the Cell'.  All I get is handled by a bunch of sweaty pitchers hands.  At least in Texas, no pitchers will be fondling me".

Stay tuned for the latest updates on your exclusive late-breaking news for White Sox, er I mean logoless baseball, soxtalk.com.

Media contact:  Kapkomet

Number:  1-800-dialarangerandwhitesox.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting