Waiting list for playing

southsider2k5

I definitely want in somewhere! i love fantasy baseball and it'd be kool to play with a bunch of people who will all actually participate instead of these random ones where only like 4 ppl show up for the draft... :angry:

I definitely want in somewhere!  i love fantasy baseball and it'd be kool to play with a bunch of people who will all actually participate instead of these random ones where only like 4 ppl show up for the draft... :angry:

I'll set something up then...ya want weekly or daily updates, anything else?

you'll prolly have more luck at putting together a league than i am or will anyway so sure i'll hand it over to you... daily updates are kool for me and whatever else you want... minus having a bench cuz those just annoy me

• 11 months later...

hey sorry i know ive been lag'n but i wanta join a league....ive been in tons of fantasy baseball leagues over the years and this yr. is no different im in a few money ones through CDM and MLB but im interested in getting involved in the soxtalk one too so if there is another league starting up let me know the info please! thanks :gosox1: