Waiting list for playing

southsider2k5

I am going to start this thread for people who were a little late expressing their interest in fantasy baseball. If you are still interested in playing put your name on here.

Also if you are already playing and would be interested in a second team if their are opennings somewhere else post that as well.

Thanks again

Southsider!!!

OK here is the update. In league 4 there are 3 people who expressed interest in playing that have not signed up. They have until Wednesday to sign up, before I start taking other people. The first 3 new people on here will be the first 3 contacted. Also last I knew the Cheat was still looking trying to get two people signed up into his league. I don't know his deadline or status for sure, but that is also a possibility. And to other people still interested... Keep expressing interest, if you have not done so. If there are enough people who still want to play after all of the exsisting leagues have filled, we will create another league to accomidate people

OK here is the update.  In league 4 there are 3 people who expressed interest in playing that have not signed up.  They have until Wednesday to sign up, before I start taking other people.  The first 3 new people on here will be the first 3 contacted.  Also last I knew the Cheat was still looking trying to get two people signed up into his league.  I don't know his deadline or status for sure, but that is also a possibility.  And to other people still interested... Keep expressing interest, if you have not done so.  If there are enough people who still want to play after all of the exsisting leagues have filled, we will create another league to accomidate people

Eventually, you could probably start a new league because it seems like there is a bit of interest still.

OK here is the update.  In league 4 there are 3 people who expressed interest in playing that have not signed up.  They have until Wednesday to sign up, before I start taking other people.  The first 3 new people on here will be the first 3 contacted.  Also last I knew the Cheat was still looking trying to get two people signed up into his league.  I don't know his deadline or status for sure, but that is also a possibility.  And to other people still interested... Keep expressing interest, if you have not done so.  If there are enough people who still want to play after all of the exsisting leagues have filled, we will create another league to accomidate people

I was going to give them until the end of the week, then post a note and the first 2 to PM me are in.

I was going to give them until the end of the week, then post a note and the first 2 to PM me are in.

Keep me posted Cheat. I will be taking some people off of that list from the looks of it.

Also a fifth league is a distinct possibility. So if anyone wants to try their hand at being a commish, let me know. I am already in 4 leagues, I don't know how many more I can handle :o

Keep me posted Cheat.  I will be taking some people off of that list from the looks of it.

Also a fifth league is a distinct possibility.  So if anyone wants to try their hand at being a commish, let me know.  I am already in 4 leagues, I don't know how many more I can handle :o

If any1 wants to be in a 5th league, I'll be da commish of that if ya want. :D

OK the league 4 deadline has passed and I have sent email's to MrKarno and Nokona, to see if they are interested in playing still.  I am going to take new sign ups before I ask anyone who is already in a league.

Both of them did sign up and league 4 is full. Like I said earlier. Anyone who is interested in another league, please post your interest.

Apparently

Baggio202 and Loiaza21 don't want to take part in fantasy league 2.  I have sent them both 3 PM's and niether has signed up.

SS2k4, if there was anyone from the waiting list, who I need to send a PM, let me know.

Email MrKarno first. he has in league 4 and had to drop out because of a conflict with draft time. Nokona has joined league 4, and I just emailed PaleHoseJon for the last spot. Go ahead and email the next person who expressed interest in this thread, and ask them. If there are no new people, ask the people who said they would be willing to do multiple leagues.

There are two remaining openings in League #2.

Current league settings are:

Head to head - Daily

Stat Categories

Hitting - R, HR, RBI, SB, BB, E, AVG Pitching - W, L, CG, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

Draft time is (Thu Mar 11 6:15pm PST) Next Thursday night.

Anyone is welcome to sign up. Although I would like for you to be available for the draft and an active member in the league.

Join here

League ID# = 29272

Password = soxtalk

There are two remaining openings in League #2.

Current league settings are:

Head to head - Daily

Stat Categories

Hitting - R, HR, RBI, SB, BB, E, AVG  Pitching - W, L, CG, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

Draft time is (Thu Mar 11 6:15pm PST) Next Thursday night.

Anyone is welcome to sign up.  Although I would like for you to be available for the draft and an active member in the league.

Join here

League ID# = 29272

Password = soxtalk

I'm in...and I'll be present for the draft