*** Official Game Thread - Sox D'Backs 3/7/04***

Cali

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Scho gets pounded huh?  I wonder if there is a chance of him losing his starting role if two of the kids step up?

I certainly hope so. Schoney kinda worries me as a starter but then again its only ST and its his first start in sometime so I guess we will see.

Schoney was fallin behind everybody and getting hit hard.  I still think he's got something to prove.

Tie Game on the walk. Woot

Another good thing to see is a team establishing in ST that they don't fear playing behind in the score. If the Sox can keep that positive outlook and battle all the time we could see some exciting ball on the Southside this year.

Another good thing to see is a team establishing in ST that they don't fear playing behind in the score. If the Sox can keep that positive outlook and battle all the time we could see some exciting ball on the Southside this year.

Remembering the 200 season, that wa sone of strong points, but last tear we just sucked. This year we need to get that attitude back.

Top 6th 7-3 D'Backs

Dustin Nippert pitching

Carlos Lee - Singles to right.

Mario Valenzuela - Singles to left. Lee to second (Pinch Runner for Lee: Brandon Bounds)

Kelly Dransfeldt - Singles to center, Bounds scores, Valenzulea to third. Dransfeldt to second on throwing error by Terrero.

Miguel Olivo - Singles to left. Valenzuela scores, Dransfeldt to third.

Ryan Sweeney - Singles to left, Dransfeldt scores, Olivo to second.

Pedro Lopez - Sac Bunt FC, Olivo safe at third, Sweeney to Second.

Bobby Smith - Walks. Olivo Scores, Sweeney to third, Lopez to second.

Matt Henrie relieves Dustin Nippert

Ross Gload - Pops out to shallow center.

Brian Anderson - GIDP. 6-4-3

Mid 6th 7-7

Remembering the 200 season, that wa sone of strong points, but last tear we just sucked. This year we need to get that attitude back.

I agree with you 100% on that one. Last year we just didn't have the fire or something. 2000 was pretty special. If you remember 1977 at all that was a year where the Sox could pound anyone. They just didn't have the pitching to hold it. We have a heckuva better staff.

Bot 6th 7-7

Enemencio Pacheco pitching

???????????? - Grounds out to third.

???????????? - Grounds out to second.

Tim Olsen - Grounds out to short.

End 6th 7-7

I agree with you 100% on that one. Last year we just didn't have the fire or something. 2000 was pretty special. If you remember 1977 at all that was a year where the Sox could pound anyone. They just didn't have the pitching to hold it. We have a heckuva better staff.

Many years before my time :D