The OFFICIAL Opening Day GAME THREAD!

southsider2k5

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOO!!! I just got home from school. I have lunch at 1:30ish, and I was listening to the Sox-Pre Game, and my buddy who's a Cubs fan was listening to their game. We both were wearing those "hoodies", and the dean comes up to him and takes his earphones and radio but doesn't take mine! :headbang

Then during History, my last period, I heard PK with the 2-Run double, Alomar's Homer, and Lee's homer. How has Buerhle looked? I know he gave up two runs, but how has he looked?

WHOOO!!! I just got home from school.  I have lunch at 1:30ish, and I was listening to the Sox-Pre Game, and my buddy who's a Cubs fan was listening to their game.  We both were wearing those "hoodies", and the dean comes up to him and takes his earphones and radio but doesn't take mine! :headbang

Then during History, my last period, I heard PK with the 2-Run double, Alomar's Homer, and Lee's homer.  How has Buerhle looked?  I know he gave up two runs, but how has he looked?

Maybe you couldn't hear him because of the earphones, but he probably went, YEEEEAH SAMMY!!!!

The dean had no other choice. :lol:

Ozzie is not Manuel.

He will leave Mark in there until Mark shows obvious signs of needing to be taken out.

From what I've read on his philosophy he prefers to let starters work out of trouble.

So far Mark's done that pretty good.

I don't think Ozzie's a PC watcher like Manuel either.

I think the biggest risk with OG is that he will let the starters go to long.

Lee & Koney have to take advantage of Thomas walks.

That's the key to this whole season.

I think Maggs, Thomas, Lee, Koney is the best middle in the AL.

I think it's the highest combo of OPS in the bigs.

I like how Oz has standed and been up for the whole game, just as he was right in the thick of things down in Tucson. It's refreshing to see our manager actually paying attention to the game... :lol:

I like how Oz has standed and been up for the whole game, just as he was right in the thick of things down in Tucson.  It's refreshing to see our manager actually paying attention to the game... :lol:

definately better to see that, i think manuel perfected sleeping with his eyes open.