Cub-une

Xero

Tomorrow morning the Cub-une is going to be just disgusting, might as well by your World Series Tickets every one, CUBS WIN GAME 1, I bet they are just going to go all out on the Sox and really can't blame if they do that since this game should have been a win for the Sox. MARTE :fyou

Tomorrow morning the Cub-une is going to be just disgusting, might as well by your World Series Tickets every one, CUBS WIN GAME 1, I bet they are just going to go all out on the Sox and really can't blame if they do that since this game should have been a win for the Sox. MARTE :fyou

when marte doesnt give up a run for the rest of april then you kiss his ass

PRINT IT

It wasn't Marte's fault. He had a bad game inthe opener just like Koch had one last year. Marte has been dominent and overworked for 2 seasons. Give him time. Hell, Roy Holliday gave up 6 runs today against the Tigers. You think he is gonna do that every time out?

I could care less about the Cubs right now. Let them print up all the word series tickets they want. Just worry about our club..