They put the Bull Sh*t in Bull Pen

Texsox

How's this for blown saves and missed opportunities?

No reason for a Sox starter to believe that any lead is safe, unless the starter closes out what he starts.

If I was Rauch, I'd be thinking about a career as a relief pitcher, I have a feeling there will be some openings in the pen.

Here's the difference between the Yankees and the Sox. George would be screaming for a relief pitcher to buy.

And to the notion that if we make the playoffs that anything can happen in a series, it can't happen if you cannot close the deal.

How's this for blown saves and missed opportunities?

No reason for a Sox starter to believe that any lead is safe, unless the starter closes out what he starts.

If I was Rauch, I'd be thinking about a career as a relief pitcher, I have a feeling there will be some openings in the pen.

Here's the difference between the Yankees and the Sox. George would be screaming for a relief pitcher to buy.

And to the notion that  if we make the playoffs that anything can happen in a series, it can't happen if you cannot close the deal.

We haven't had a good pen since Bobby (Pigpen) Thigpen was closing for us.

this years pen is not that bad..... its only one bad inning and besides those two walks polite looked good

You're right about Politte, he throws some heat.

But the following are question marks:Shingo, Adkins, Jackson, Cotts, Botch, And maybe Marte.