Where are some of the old

LDF

posters??????????//

what happen to the college girl from isu?

I think you mean Heather, she's not around much.

Other people who are missin; HSC (left on her own), Gashwound (took a break, though I saw him the other day on here), and BMR, OldRoman, Clujer and wsc all got banned.

Also I haven't seen RPS around here much since he said Sox and Roll was done.

Other people who are missin; HSC (left on her own), Gashwound (took a break, though I saw him the other day on here), and BMR, OldRoman, Clujer and wsc all got banned.

the new and improve bmr got banned............... how did that happen since jas nevers banned anyone.

clujo i am happy that jerk isn't around anymore.

wsc............. what happen to him.

WSC is coming back on April 26th (His suspension is up).  As far as BMR and Clujer and Roman...well it was a really ugly few days and all hell broke lose.

if anyone has the link of those days, i would love to reread them.

i rememeber old bmr saying he has change..............

old roman was really young and delusional............... oh well. that is life for him.

Yossarian.

CubKilla

RPS

yossarian no idea

CK a lot at WSI, on occasion here

RPS more at WSI than anywhere, both places a lot when he is drunk - he was running two threads on the same things for several days in a row when he was no where close to sober - curiously, it was about working out and physical fitness... :lol:

gotta love RPS

CK is a great person and I miss him here more often

Yossarian, good poster, miss him

hmmm

who is WSC???  :huh

:ph34r:

WSC425 = BeastlyOrdonez

WSC425 got himself suspended / warned on numerous occasions.... after last suspension he changed name and came back as BeastyOrdonez

Beaslty flew under the radar for a few weeks -- He was able to amass 3000 posts in under 2 months -- before he was "Suspended" again... apparently his suspension is up -- we can only hope his return is coupled with the introduction of the Ignore button...

WSC425 = BeastlyOrdonez

WSC425 got himself suspended / warned on numerous occasions.... after last suspension he changed name and came back as BeastyOrdonez

Beaslty flew under the radar for a few weeks -- He was able to amass 3000 posts in under 2 months -- before he was "Suspended" again... apparently his suspension is up -- we can only hope his return is coupled with the introduction of the Ignore button...

We can only hope. How did he get those 3000 posts anyways, must hav been da calendar. ;)

I'm still here.

:headbang