Oliver burns meat and two veg

DBAHO

CELEBRITY chef Jamie Oliver has brought a whole new meaning to overdone meat and two veg, burning his "crown jewels" while cooking.

In what was supposed to be a saucy Valentine's Day treat for his wife, Jools, Oliver had decided to cook a feast in the nude.

The Sun reported that Oliver, 28, was happily getting through his romantic culinary display when it all went painfully wrong.

"I was naked in the kitchen and burnt my penis. I really ruined my evening - and my night," he confessed to the newspaper.

Oliver, who shot to fame as The Naked Chef, was apparently trying to do nothing more complicated than a roast.

It's not clear if it was of the nut variety, but he was sent squealing to the medicine cabinet after a close encounter with the oven door.

Not surprisingly, the foreplay fiasco ruined Jamie and Jools' Valentine's night, although he did make it up to her by whisking her off on a weekend break to Paris, the city of love.

Jamie and Jools are reportedly moving to the US in the next few months and away from London.

Oliver says now is a good time because his two children - Poppy Honey, two, and 11-month-old Daisy Boo - are still young and will not be disrupted too much.

let's just make this clear...

DO NOT...repeat...DO NOT search for "meat and vegetable" on google image search. it was even on SAFE mode...

dammit...I didn't want to see that.

:o OK, you did warn me :bang :bang :lolhitting