Pirate a Sox Fan

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-re...e/s_189004.html

Please, leave me a message...

Growing up in Chicago, Rob Mackowiak rooted for the crosstown White Sox instead of the Cubs. That has not stopped his friends and family from hoping he could sneak them into Wrigley for yesterday's game.

"I turned off my cell phone four days ago," Mackowiak said. "People I haven't heard from in years are calling, 'Hey, can you get me tickets?' It's crazy."

Yesterday, Mackowiak made his third straight start, and his second in a row in right field. Because he is so versatile -- he also can play third, second and the other two outfield spots -- Mackowiak gives manger Lloyd McClendon a lot of lineup flexibility.

"He's a great security blanket, so to speak," McClendon said.

"I like (that role)," Mackowiak said. "If I played every game, but played a different position every day, I would be just as happy as if I played, say, right field every day."

I believe Mark Mulder is a pretty big Sox fan.  Damn I would love to see him in a Sox uni.

That would be stellar. Mulder is f***ing good....probably a top 3 lefty in the AL(probably behind Zito...but other than Zito, I can't think of many other lefties that I would rather have then Mulder)

Mulder in the Sox uni = :headbang :headbang :headbang

I don't think he would come here eigher cause of Reinsdorf

I don't believe it.

A lot of players say that, but I think few actually mean it.

As they say, money talks. And as I say, money is a great negotiator and is a great persuader. And in the same sense, money can be an insult.

To be quite blunt, JR has probably insulted plenty of people in his day.