4/16 gamethread-1st game @TB

Be Good

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now even though he's reached base in all 3 plate appearances so far, who's willing to bet if the Sox lose that Kotex Boy would blame it on the Frank article in the Southtown as a distraction.

Now even though he's reached base in all 3 plate appearances so far, who's willing to bet if the Sox lose that Kotex Boy would blame it on the Frank article in the Southtown as a distraction.

Afta that article he wrote sayin that Maggs leavin as a FA is likely, I wouldn't be suprised.

Whats Ozzie doing? Cotts gives up ONE single with one out and its time to bring out Shingo?  He's our long relief man and he's pulled after one inning.

Way to kill Cotts' confidence as well. Looks like we mite be wastin our bullpen.

I have no idea what ozzie is thinkin here... Cotts needs to get through this inning...

Shingo has had only one inning of work in the season and ST combined where he didn't give up a run.  DW had an ERA under 3 in ST....

I guess that's why I'm not the manager... Though this move could still come back to bite them.

I guess that's why I'm not the manager... Though this move could still come back to bite them.

If Shingo gets pulled, we've only really got Adkins to use. Jackson pitched 2 innings yesterday, and Marte also pitched.

I've always known Danny has trouble the first innings, and those stats prove it.    His role is best served out of the bullpen when somebody else has already f***ed up.

Guess I was looking at the opponents BA in that timeframe. No amtter what inning it is the guy does not have great control. I truly beleive he does not know where his pitches will end up.