ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

They purposely "hide" amongst (and behind) their own people!

Don't think for a minute that Israel wouldn't have preferred to kill Rantisi by himself.

Keep chanting kill kill kill

That is the only thing you understand.

kill kill kill

That's going to work.

But they never hide around Israeli's.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They "hide" amongst Israelis when they are trying to blow them up!

If Israel shouldn't care about innocents, should they fire a missle down King David Street in Jerusalem if a Hamas leader was staying at the Hilton?

Israel was born by many of the world's countries. Sadly, it could be destroyed just as easily. No one can withstand the onslaught of the entire world. Like it or not, if the world leaves Israel to its own, it will not last.

Using your number that 70% of Palistinians want Israel destroyed, has that number gone up or down when the Israeli helicopters come into the neighborhood to take out a Hamas leader and anyone else who may have been in the way? Just like the suicide bombers build resolve in the Israeli population, and fuel hatred towards Palestinians, so does the assasinations by Israel. Peace comes when no one wants the other side harmed. Escalation does not move us closer to that goal.

/hijack

GOOD MORNING, TEX!  Beautiful day here in Texas, isn't it?

/resume

Yes it is.

I am thinking for my birthday I am going to head up for the Ranger v. Sox games in September. I would come up for the July games but I will be taking off the prior week for a week in the mountains with my 30 boys.

I wish there was a couple weekend games. Majkes things easier coming up from the valley.

Gosh I haven't even looked at the schedule enough yet. I'll go to the games when the Sox are here this year. Last year I had a bunch of stuff that came up and couldn't go. By then hopefully we'll be looking at a 1st place team in the Central vs. the doormat Rangers (although I wish the Rangers were better).

Its sunny and 80 here.  To bad the Sox are in TB because this was a perfect weekend for baseball.

The Edinburg Roadrunners start in early May. I cannot wait. The UTPA Broncs are on another road trip so I cannot even catch some college action.

Tex...

Tell me you have no problem with 100,000+ "Palestinians" carrying real and fake weapons, chanting "death to the Jews", "Revenge!", etc.

:headshake

I have a problem with sending a missle to a funeral.

I guess you do not believe in freedom of speech. But that's ok, either did the Ohio National Guard.

May 4th

It would be cool is Israel threw some Apaches at the next Hamas funeral procession!!

Just think of all the current and future terrorists they could take out!

:headbang

Future terrorists? You f***ing make me sick, you genocidal assclown. You're nothing better than the militant Palestinian terrorists who want to destroy all Israelis.

Pot. Meet Kettle.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,117399,00.html

And another ones gone......And another ones gone...........

That's the song Brian and I are having played when we walk into the reception hall on 11/5/05.

"And another one bites the dust...."

LONG LIVE QUEEN!!!

Back to your regularly scheduled thread...

I have a problem with sending a missle to a funeral.

I guess you do not believe in freedom of speech. But that's ok, either did the Ohio National Guard.

May 4th

I do believe in Freedom of Speech; incendiary language is NOT protected by Freedom of Speech. (You can't scream "fire" in a crowded theater!)

Shhoting AK-47s in the air and screamind "Death to Israel, death to the Jews" = incendiary language!

I do believe in Freedom of Speech; incendiary language is NOT protected by Freedom of Speech. (You can't scream "fire" in a crowded theater!)

Shhoting AK-47s in the air and screamind "Death to Israel, death to the Jews" = incendiary language!

Can we separate a protest, from a funeral, from a military action?

And asking for Apaches to attack a funeral isn't incindeary? :huh:

I can...evidently the "palis" cannot!!!

Again, you are painting every Palistinian with the same brush stroke. Let them bury their dead. I've seen the footage of these protests that spawn from funerals. We've seen them in South Africa, we've seen them in the US, it isn't usually the families who are grieving, it's people from the community who are using the funeral as a vehicle for protest.

Be human and let people bury their war dead.

Again, you are painting every Palistinian with the same brush stroke. Let them bury their dead. I've seen the footage of these protests that spawn from funerals. We've seen them in South Africa, we've seen them in the US, it isn't usually the families who are grieving, it's people from the community who are using the funeral as a vehicle for protest.

Be human and let people bury their war dead.

It's one thing burying their dead...it's another thing shooting AK-47s in the air and chanting "Death to Israel, Death to the Jews" while doing so!