Kerry Wood

Yep, Kerry didn't get the "Maddux Corner" so he exploded.

You can kinda see the pressure on them right now. It's got to be tough knowing that your season will be a total failure if you don't win the World Series.

Baker, Wood, the Bleacher Creatures....they're all feelin' it right about now...

Damn,  they're gonna have to run that whole rotation through Cook County Hosiptal & get all of em Tommy John Surgery. :lol:

Baker = Dumbass!

Ain't it pretty :D

They need Jerry Manual, I hear he is available and knows his way around the city :D

On one of the news channels, I think it was CLTV made a positive out of his blowup. They said "It's great to see Kerry Wood and the Cubs having emotion. This is a real good sign for the Cubs." How the hell could you say that?! :headshake  :huh  :puke

Whatever. Let the Sox do that and it's that they are a bunch of white trash.

:fyou the Cubune Company :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

Whatever.  Let the Sox do that and it's that they are a bunch of white trash.

:fyou the Cubune Company :fthecubs  :fthecubs  :fthecubs

I know what you mean. They didn't even MENTION either day of the "trashing" in the outfield. If either of those two things happened at the Cell, they'd be all over it. :fyou Cubs. :fthecubs :headshake :stick :banghead :fthecubs

On one of the news channels, I think it was CLTV made a positive out of his blowup. They said "It's great to see Kerry Wood and the Cubs having emotion. This is a real good sign for the Cubs." How the hell could you say that?! :headshake  :huh  :puke

CLTV=Chicagoland Television. They are owned by the Chicago Tribune.

Does that answer you question? ;)

I know what you mean. They didn't even MENTION either day of the "trashing" in the outfield. If either of those two things happened at the Cell, they'd be all over it. :fyou Cubs. :fthecubs  :headshake  :stick  :banghead  :fthecubs

You hit the nail on the head with that statement.

It just shows how immature Kerry Wood still is.  There's a reason why he can't get to that HUGE 15 win plateau.  It's because he's still 15 years old.

Yeah, if the guys isn't mature enough to handle a bad strike zone, there is no way he is tough enough handle the pressure of succeeding as the ace (Game 7?)