Roll call for Tuesday nights' game

CubsSuck1

I think I'm gonna go, gotta wait for my buddy to get his ass in gear and tell me if he wants to go or not so i can find someone to take his place it now. I'll post where i gonna be if i do, prolly gonna be upper tank somewhere.

It never really has been... :lol: He tells me I need a good night of rest before my game Wednesday. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you had not made his past father's days so desultory you might be panning gold now.

The best birthday present my sister ever got me were tickets for a double header at Comiskey on bat day. Of course she went with me.

Before you go to bed, you go online and get 2 tickets for tomorrow for Father's Day gift #1. And then you tell him in a few years you will be away at college, etc., and so these moments are precious to you when you spend them with him. If that still isn't working, play Harry Chapin's Cats in the Cradle a few times and start tearing (as in tears from your eyes, not tearing things). If that doesn't do it, blame your cheap ass Father Day presents to him in years past!

I can't go because of work. Not just the work I would miss but the work I would be too tired to do on Wednesday given 7-8 hours driving round trip. I had hoped ss2k4 were going so I could ride along with him in his trunk (where I am sure he'd put me so as not to be seen with me :lol: ) which would mean I'd travel the same distance but I wouldn't be driving it all. Then maybe I might have taken the flyer. But as he can't, I can't. It will work out that the six pack I got to replace the beer I borrowed from him on opening day, I am drinking that tomorrow night! :cheers :cheers :cheers

I can't go because of work.  Not just the work I would miss but the work I would be too tired to do on Wednesday given 7-8 hours driving round trip.  I had hoped ss2k4 were going so I could ride along with him in his trunk (where I am sure he'd put me so as not to be seen with me :lol: ) which would mean I'd travel the same distance but I wouldn't be driving it all.  Then maybe I might have taken the flyer.  But as he can't, I can't.  It will work out that the six pack I got to replace the beer I borrowed from him on opening day, I am drinking that tomorrow night!  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

The wife has the car. I am grounded at home. :crying