Bowling....

Steff

So.. the season is just about to end and I'm very proud to say that I am getting a trophy!!

Most improved chick! :headbang

Before this year I had not bowled in 4 years and never on a league.. my average was 102 :puke As of last night I now have a 132 average!! And I bowled not 1.. not 2.. but THREE turkey's last night - 2 in the second game!! :cheers

A man's wife asks him to go to the store to buy some cigarettes. So he walks down to the store only to find it closed. So he goes into a nearby bar to use the vending machine. At the bar he sees a beautiful woman and starts talking to her. They have a couple of beers and one thing leads to another and they end up in her apartment. After they've had their fun, he realizes its 3AM and says, "Oh no, its so late, my wife's going to kill me. Have you got any talcum powder?" She gives him some talcum powder, which he proceeds to rub on his hands and then he goes home. His wife is waiting for him in the doorway and she is pretty pissed. "Where the hell have you been?!" "Well, honey, it's like this. I went to the store like you asked, but they were closed. So I went to the bar to use the vending machine. I saw this great looking chick there and we had a few drinks and one thing led to another and I ended up in bed with her." "Oh yeah? Let me see your hands!" She sees his hands are covered with powder and... "You liar!!! You went bowling again!!!"

So.. the season is just about to end and I'm very proud to say that I am getting a trophy!!

Most improved chick!  :headbang

Before this year I had not bowled in 4 years and never on a league.. my average was 102  :puke  As of last night I now have a 132 average!! And I bowled not 1.. not 2.. but THREE turkey's last night - 2 in the second game!!  :cheers

I love to play Bowling. When i was younger, i used to compete here. My best average was 165.

Today... :unsure:

Steff is on the leading edge.

PBA to Open Membership to Women

Seattle, WA - March 29, 2004

In what may be a first in professional sports, the PBA will allow women to join its membership beginning immediately. The women will need to meet the same requirements for membership as the men, namely, maintaining a 200 average or greater for two consecutive 66 game league seasons.

“We have had requests from women over the past year to participate in our regional tournaments,” said PBA Commissioner Fred Schreyer. “We thought about it for a long time and concluded, why not? We currently allow non-members to participate in our tournaments on a regular basis, and we felt that if a woman can meet the same criteria she should be allowed to compete and become a member.”

Women who join the PBA will be able to participate in any PBA Regional event, and in the weekly PBA Tour qualifier for a spot in that week’s event.

The 2004 PBA Tour Trials is open to any PBA member who has participated in five PBA events (PBA Tour, PBA Regional Tour or PBA Senior Tour). Therefore if a woman has participated in at least five events before the June 1 start date, she may enter and compete for one of the eight remaining season-long exempt spots.

“I want to make it clear that this in no way means we will create or run a women’s tour,” continued Schreyer. “We just wanted to expand our membership to anyone who meets the requirements and give them an opportunity to compete at the highest level.”

The 2004-2005 PBA Regional Tour season begins April 1. It was previously announced that there will be approximately 200 regional tournaments with a $600,000 increase in prize money, bringing the Regional Tour’s prize fund to nearly $4 million.

Hey bowling is a fun yet very challenging sport/activity. I bowl in leauges and carry a 190 average and you have to really adjust to the oil patterns layed out and other various conditions. Well if you throw a hook that is. Geez....listen to me...I'm a bowling geek hehe

Hey bowling is a fun yet very challenging sport/activity. I bowl in leauges and carry a 190 average and you have to really adjust to the oil patterns layed out and other various conditions. Well if you throw a hook that is. Geez....listen to me...I'm a bowling geek hehe

I toss a straight ball... no curve what-so-ever.

Good to hear I am not alone, finding out that Mooch and Jester also bowl.

I started out f***ing on fire this year...about 190-200 for the first month or two...and went down the drain after that. Finished at about 170, so you can see how badly it went after that.

Tossed my highest game ever though, a 267. Also threw my highest 3 and 4 game series ever...I had a 680 3 game series and somewhere real damn close to a 900 4-game series(most likely somewhere around 890-895). I honestly have no idea what happened to me after that though.